• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Wow, >Dante< thank so much. I don't care if it's in Italian, I'm just gonna play. The new screenies look amazing. Have you changed anything from beta 1 (besides buggy events XD).
there are two new town and the some number of route..
and a new graphic..
however thanks ^^

Wow, It's great that it is back, it is a long time that Dante updated. Well I hope you continue this until you finish it. Good luck!
yeah..
I was too busy in the last time ^^"

This is great news! I loved crono and now it looks like it has goten even better. thank Dante!
:)

shows a white screen for me even after trying the 3 steps. i thought there was already an english version of this, but oh well
this is the usal bug of all..
but I study to fix this problem

when will you be done with English version? Very eager to play one
Beta 1 is in English.

Beta 2 is in Itatlian but will be in English later on. (Will be translated by me)

I dunno. Maybe next week, but... meh.
I keep no promises.
if you would man ^^
anyone are free to translate this hack in their own language..
only..
send me a message ^^"

Talk to the bed, from beside it.
Not in it.

Hope this helps
yes..
thank you man.

SIR THE BETA 1(ENGLISH) HAS AN ERROR LIKE YOUR SCREENSHOT ERROR'S AND THE BETA 2(ITALIAN) IS ALREADY OK BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE ITALIAN VERSION PLEASE REPLACE THE OLD BETA 1 WITH THE NEW

pls responce my post here where can i found the beta 1 without errors . give it a try on beta 1 posted here. u will see an error like dante's screenshot. please replace the old beta 1 with the new beta 1 without an error.
??
I don't undastand your message man..
there is a new version of pokemon crono..
It's the beta 2.
the only problem it's the language...
but as Ruka Prince had said..
maybe he will try to translate it.
=======================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
eu125c.png

many of you have asked that end I had done me...
In effects, I have disappeared for some time for 2 motives..
one: I was on holiday :P
and the second: I was studying the base ROMs to decide what among Ruby, fire red, emerald; it was the most proper.

As you know ruby it is the basic Rom of pokèmon crono.. but I think that it has some limits that I don't like.
I needed to have anything of innovative..
fire red is a perfect basic rom, that I know very well..
but it isn't good for "Crono"..
then I have thought..
Why not use Emerald?
Have begun to study this base ROM, and at the end I have reached the conclusion that there is a lot more than what is thought, in this ROM!!
I had already thought about the transfer of Crono on Emerald, a lot of time before the releasing the beta 2 on Ruby..
But the job was already complete therefore it would have been stupid not release the Beta 2.
In a few words..
The beta 3 of Pokèmon Crono will be on Emerald ^^

Before starting to speak to you of the novelties and of the advantages that will be with Emerald..
I want to thank my 3 great friends:
- Ricc! (Skoria): to have me convinced to take this decision to change basic Rom
- Derlo: To have inspired me and helped to improve my graphic style ^^
- HackMew: to have taught me an advanced level of hacking and for his numerous helps ^^

now..
which will are the news of the new version?
- Graphics: that actual will subsequently be improved with a greater care of the details and the animations of the tileses.
A lot of old new graphical interfaces.

- scripting / ASM: There will be a lot of new script and routine ASM even if many old script and of the principal events will be used again

- History: The history will be improved.
The region of the MIDAMOND won't be the region anymore principal..but a great island in the ORANGE Islands.
There will be a new basic history, tied up to Lugia and the 3 legendary birds (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres); because I want to take back the idea of my first hack (pokèmon King of Sea)..
but won't miss the mystery, because I also want to introduce some riddles and mini-game to continue in the history.
I also confirm the presence of the EAST ACCADEMY that it will be rich of lessons / mini-game.
Some connections with NeverBW (with the permission of my friend Ricc! who is free to use anything of my hack)
Improved the system of the GYM: 4 Gym for the ORANGE islands, 4 Gym for the MIDAMOND.

- Pokémon: 150 new pokèmon that will replace the 3 generation.

- Translation: since I will restart the hack as if it were a new version, I will deal me, contemporarily, to the translation of the hack in 3 languages: English, Italian, Spanish.
Each will be free to translate Pokèmon Crono in his or her own language (telling me for PM ^^)

- Release new version: I don't exactly know still when it will be the date of release of the new version, but I think that in the period of christmas I will release the new version.
The times of job will be very fast, because by now this hack it is in competition for the contest
Hack of the Year (I thank all those that have voted Pokèmon Crono ^^).

- Other: The change of Basic version will allow me to resolve (I hope.. XD) the problem of the White screen dude to the use of a different basic version from that I have used.

For the moment it's all..
any suggestion it is well accept ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
hey..Mr. Dante i dont understand the language from the beta 2..im sorry im an asian.. so please change some in english.. i cant understand the story..

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, progress is going well on the Translation but I don't know
what is going on with Ash's Translation Patch.

For now, I'll give some screenshots for some parts of the Crono Translation.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Nice translation, Ruka...

Dante, that's cool if you make it on emerald!

Oh, I still get the white screen...
I try to download the ruby rom base on Pokehacking and then 404 Not Found... Oh, too bad...

Last edited:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Well, progress is going well on the Translation but I don't know
what is going on with Ash's Translation Patch.

For now, I'll give some screenshots for some parts of the Crono Translation.

Awesomw work Ruka!
thank you and also thanks to Ash!
with your help, crono will be most famous then now! :)

Nice translation, Ruka...

Dante, that's cool if you make it on emerald!

Oh, I still get the white screen...
I try to download the ruby rom base on Pokehacking and then 404 Not Found... Oh, too bad...
Thanks man..^^
you are right..
but Pokèhacking is death..
but if you would, in this topic of crono in Pokéforos, you can download Crono in GBA file ;)

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Thanks to all!!
expecialy to ash and Ruka :)
=======================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
Hello to everybody!
After a lot of time without news I return with a great novelty!

Crono on Emerald working good and, changing base, could not miss news about the history ^^
According with my great friend R!cci, I'd decided to begin the history of my hack from a city of NeverBW...
The famous Peace City!
Perhaps many of you won't agree on the fact that I use a city of another hack, or that the only motive both that I don't have ideas or, perhaps, that I want to copy NeverBW...
but, sincerely I am not interested to this type of discourses..
be enough for me to know that that R!cci has given me the permission to do it.

As I have said before, the adventure will depart from PEACE CITY, where the PLAYER is the child of a lady that works to the shop of flowers of the city, and he is, at the same time, nephew of ZEFIRO the GYM Leader of the city.

This city will have only an introductory role, for the history...
because the PLAYER (still child) it will make 2 very important meetings..
- The first: With SUICUNE; a legendary pokemon of which is said that he's the incarnation of the wind of the north.
- The second: With a girl very strange called MAIDEN, native of the NEVERMIND but she has lost the memory.

News

- Snow Territory
- You will play as child PLAYER
- First meeting with a legendary

SCREEN
2552mx5.png

For now is all!!
I wait your comments
soon news updates..PALLET TOWN!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Holy cow, those are some awesome updates. :) Very nice! I haven't gone through the whole Never Black&White game, but I've gone far enough to recognize Peace City, and you've done a great job recreating it, as well as adding your own style to it.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see Pallet Town.

Last edited:
Years
Yes, I agree what Vesper said.
It's very cool indeed.
I love the snowy idea scince it's near christmas.:)
Anyway, I can't wait for Pallet Town.
Good Luck Friend!:D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
O_O
those tiles are beyond amazing.
also, the path tile, is cool too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back