• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokémon Artsy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
Oh wow, these are the best drawings i've EVER seen! Would you be able to make me one of a Cyndaquil that I could use for a siggie?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
I really like your take on all the Pokemon, especially Typhlosion! It's really inspired me :) Wish I had a tablet to use for my cheap, non-Photoshop, GIMP. Oh well, there's always good 'ol paper and pencil I guess.

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like them. And GIMP is pretty good from what I've heard.

Oh wow, these are the best drawings i've EVER seen! Would you be able to make me one of a Cyndaquil that I could use for a siggie?

Thank you! ^^ But I don't do requests... so unless you're willing to pay me, I can't afford to take the time out of my schedule for requests. (Plus, I've had some very bad experiences with requests/art trades in the past, so... yeah.)

---

Anyway, here's a quick picture I drew of some of my friends' Pokésonas over on deviantART.

pokesonas1.jpg

Originally this was just going to be my Pokésona, but then I added a couple of my friends and one of my friends' friends, and it turned into this. XD

So yeah, Jenna (my 'sona, the Growlithe) is in front being glomped by Jess (the Pikachu on my head), and Lauren (the Meowth) is in the back chasing Zakchu (the other Pikachu) because he stole her bra again XDDD

Don't ask, I just really felt like doodling/drawing this. It's full of inside jokes, so yeah. Blah doodle is blah xD

~Starry

imapirate

Unprofessional Pirate
Years
Wow, all of them looks awesome! Though I have to say that Gyarados is, to me, the best one simply cause it really gives the feeling that he is really f*****g pissed.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Just what I-Like-Shiny_Pichu said, These look AWESOME!!!
I like almost every one of them. Only one I dislike is the Typhlosion (my favorite Pokémon). It doesn't look like Typhlosion to me.
Pidgeot and Gyarados are best of these. I don't like the gem on Gyarados head as it looks too bright.

I hope I can do something like this someday. I have Photoshop CS2 but I haven't learned anything (maybe something little but still...) and I hope I'll understand every ways to draw with it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Wow, all of them looks awesome! Though I have to say that Gyarados is, to me, the best one simply cause it really gives the feeling that he is really f*****g pissed.

Thanks! ^^

These look AWESOME I absolutely love that red Gyarados

Thank you! ^^

Just what I-Like-Shiny_Pichu said, These look AWESOME!!!
I like almost every one of them. Only one I dislike is the Typhlosion (my favorite Pokémon). It doesn't look like Typhlosion to me.
Pidgeot and Gyarados are best of these. I don't like the gem on Gyarados head as it looks too bright.

I hope I can do something like this someday. I have Photoshop CS2 but I haven't learned anything (maybe something little but still...) and I hope I'll understand every ways to draw with it.

Thank you! ^^ And Typhlosion probably looks different because I drew her in my own style. I like to add a bit of personal artistic design to my drawings, even Pokémon drawings. Also, I don't quite get what you mean when you say Gyarados' Life Orb is too bright... I rather like the contrast, to be honest.

----

Anyway, here's something completely different- as opposed to being new, digital, and Pokémon-related; it's old, traditional, and Final Fantasy-related. XD But I figured I'd put it up simply because it's different.

6b3276457b8040d839689b5e461f6eb6.png

I don't really remember the date when I drew this, but oh well. I think it was between a year and two years ago. I still like it, though.

I think I was home sick when I did this. xD The original is pretty big, though. It's 10x15 or something like that, and it's hanging framed on my wall. It won an award for something at an art show a couple summers ago.

But anyway, this is Genesis from Final Fantasy VII. I like those games, even though I've never played them. xD

~Starry

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Ahhh, some of these pictures inspire me to draw more! Gosh, I wish I was that good at digitally coloring. Unfortunately I don't have the motivation anymore to do artsy stuff. I only get into it... every now and then. Once in a blue moon. I should really get back into it. ;___; And I should draw Minun and Plusle!! <3 ... But yeah, these pics are really nice!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
those are truely amazing..

Thanks! ^^

those pics are epic

u think u could hook me up?

Thanks! ^^ But what do you mean by 'hooking you up'?

Ahhh, some of these pictures inspire me to draw more! Gosh, I wish I was that good at digitally coloring. Unfortunately I don't have the motivation anymore to do artsy stuff. I only get into it... every now and then. Once in a blue moon. I should really get back into it. ;___; And I should draw Minun and Plusle!! <3 ... But yeah, these pics are really nice!

Wow, thank you! ^^ Yeah, drawing is fun, if you have the free time and inspiration, I say go for it~! =D

---

Anyway, here's a simple drawing I did of one of my dragon characters that I randomly turned into a Raichu. xD Her name is Wraith, and I might post pictures of her in her dragon form later.

wraichutube2.jpg

But yeah, I had fun with the effects in this. I found some bubble brushes that I like, and otherwise just played around with lighting/effects/texture for a couple hours with this one. Wraith-chu herself didn't take very long to draw.

~Starry

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Here's something I drew for one of my friends for his birthday... he's been going through some really hard times lately, so I drew a quick picture of his Pokésona.

Zakchu_used_Spark_by_Delthero.jpg

Nothing special, I mainly focused on Zakchu himself and the lightning effects rather than the background. The background ish plaiiiiiiin xD

~Starry

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
OMG! Your work is really amazing. You have pure talent!

Im loveing the Gyarados & Ho-oH - Lugia arts. Well developed and everything! You could go really far with your work! Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
OMG! Your work is really amazing. You have pure talent!

Im loveing the Gyarados & Ho-oH - Lugia arts. Well developed and everything! You could go really far with your work! Keep it up!

Thank you very much! ^^

You have an interesting colouring style, what program do you use?

Thanks, I use Photoshop Elements 3 to do all my stuff with.

do you use a tablet?

amazing work, i love the detail of the pokemon and the effects

I use a tablet for my outlines and shading, yes. It's an old thing (5 years old), but somehow still works fine. xD

----

Thanks for all the comments, guys, and I apologize for not posting anything lately. I don't have any completed new stuff to show you guys, but here's a quick preview of what I'm working on-

vsHoOhwip2-1.jpg

~Starry

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
.............................................................................................................................................................(looks away) IT BURNS! IT BURNS OF FANTASTICALNESSINESS!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
.............................................................................................................................................................(looks away) IT BURNS! IT BURNS OF FANTASTICALNESSINESS!

*blushes* Thank you!

that is gonna be really impressive, cant wait

Thanks, I hope so. xD

those pictures look so cool. man you should keep doing them

I plan on it, don't worry. ^^ Glad you like my stuff!

----

Anyway, here's my latest piece! I've been working on this thing on and off for the past couple weeks. I originally got the idea in my head over a month ago, and finally got around to finishing it. xD

vsHoOhfinal.jpg

Basically, it's my team from HeartGold facing a Shiny Ho-Oh above the Tin Tower/Ecruteak City area. Why a shiny Ho-Oh? Because I spent a week SR'ing for one. XD (Finally got it, I might add. It's pwnsome. c: )

So yeah, here's what's generally going on in the picture-

-Jenna (me, the trainer) is riding atop Lani, her Pidgeot, along with her Umbreon, Lucine.
-Pentavius the Alakazam and Topaz the Typhlosion are riding atop Mazyuun the Red Gyarados (Mazyuun is being held up by Pentavius' psychic energy, he's not actually flying. xD), and Mazyuun is firing a Dragon Rage attack at Ho-Oh.
-Raijin the Ampharos is leaping off of Mazyuun's head, ready to hit Ho-Oh with a Thunderpunch.
-Ho-Oh has a sort of shield up (Safeguard on steriods? idk) to deflect attacks while it powers up a Sacred Fire attack.

...yeah, planning this was hella fun. It might not have come out perfect, but hey, it's still awesome in my book.

Enjoy!

~Starry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back