• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
the last movie I can remember watching, last night. Just an old SyFy style movies I had not watched in years, it was "Critters" I missed the movie, now I'm excited to watch the rest of the films.

Death Bell

A Korean horror movie. I'm going through an Asian horror movie phase. ;o; It's really good!

Spoiler:

I want to see that movie now, looks exciting and enticing. I want to watch it alone in my dark room, lights turned off, and eating Korean meal or just Sushi.

I really love horror movies. Not the ones with monsters or zombies (I consider those more like SyFy - science fiction). I also don't like slasher flicks (to me they are more of mystery than horror).

By horror I mean movies with ouija, witchcraft, ghosts, demons & poltergeist. Sort of like "The Grudge", "Drag me To Hell", "The Amityville Horror".

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I watched a gay British romantic drama the other day called Weekend that was really interesting. I identified well with not only the main character, but the story in general. The ending left me dissatisfied, unfortunately, but the rest of the movie's substance was invigorating.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Mud. Pretty good movie bout a grown man who's also a killer hanging out with children. Must see.

Years
I actually saw the Conjuring yesterday. I'm usually not crazy about horror movies (slasher flicks aside; those are my guilty crack-pleasure), but this one actually had some pretty cool moments in it.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Just saw Wolverine the other day with a mate, I really enjoyed the movie myself and loved most of the action scenes, but I'm probably biased seeing as the X-men as a whole never interested me: I was always more curious about their individual stories like this movie!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Jeff, Who Lives at Home.

This movie was actually directed by an actor from the TV show The League, which is a pretty unscripted and raunchy comedy. It also starred Ed Helms and Jason Segel, so I was kind of expecting it to be more humorous than it was. The movie turned out to be really upsetting and moving and brought a new light to these comedy actors. I was very happily surprised by how much I enjoyed this film.

norbyotter

Victory Starling
Years
Just saw Wolverine the other day with a mate, I really enjoyed the movie myself and loved most of the action scenes, but I'm probably biased seeing as the X-men as a whole never interested me: I was always more curious about their individual stories like this movie!

I'm with you here, I get more interested in individual characters series rather than stuff like the Avangers xD

The Butterfly Effect, which for some reason I didn't watch until now. I just kept hearing good things about it and a teacher recommended me to watch it because I also watched Premonition, another movie similar to it. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who likes twists and unconventional, confusing thrillers :3

And I also watched Paranormal activity not long ago. It's not exaggeratedly scary, and I liked it, even if many say it's cheesy. I wanna watch the sequels now even if they aren't as good ;w;

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Last movie I watched was Red. For an old man, Bruce Willis looks mighty damn good. Gotta see the sequel next.

The Notorious B.I.G.

It Was All A Dream
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
Kung Fu Hustle (2004). This movie is so unique it's a 10/10 movie. Martial Arts + Good comedy = A must watch. I absolutely love Stephen Chow. Yes the plot is really silly, but that is what's good about it. Absolutely epic scenes. Genius movie. This movie is a gem.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think the last movie I saw was Van Wilder 2 - it wasn't nearly as good as the original but I did love the film. Ryan Reynolds was (surprisingly) great in the original and it certainly lacked his charm this time around, but Kal Penn did a great job of taking over the spotlight. He's been wonderful in everything I've seen him in so all in all it was a decent brainless movie; pretty good for a 4.4/10 on IMDb haha.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I saw The Conjuring in theaters last Friday. In my opinion, it wasn't very scary. It was a good movie, but not scary.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Nightmare Before Christmas. That's a classic.

The Haunting in Connecticut. Based upon an expereince by Ed and Lorraine Warren.

Years
The last movie I saw was This Is the End.

Not as good as it could have been and slow to get started but not bad if you like some rather stupid humour every now and again :D

Years
I watched The Master with Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Really well made movie, but kind of mind bendy since you don't really like the characters since they're all kind of villains in their own ways.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Just finished watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire about 20 minutes ago, it was an amazing movie. In my opinion, the best of the eight films as the Tri-Wizard Tournament was a great storyline, and then Voldermort appeared ...

Oh yeah, Robert Patterson (Cedric Diggory) died. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back