• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
S7Kid: I'd be interested in the 3 DWFs that you've listed. Let me know which others of mine that you'd like and I can start to get them together, thanks!

Adrian & ShubShub: I have not yet cleared out my breeding queue from your recent requests. It may be another day or so before I can get started... got pretty busy with work. But I will keep you posted, thanks!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
S7Kid: I'd be interested in the 3 DWFs that you've listed. Let me know which others of mine that you'd like and I can start to get them together, thanks!

Adrian & ShubShub: I have not yet cleared out my breeding queue from your recent requests. It may be another day or so before I can get started... got pretty busy with work. But I will keep you posted, thanks!

No worries. I have to train the others yet. It'll be a bit

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Good day to you, Retinaburn. My name is Maelstrom, and I was wondering if you could take a donation? I have an excessive amount of Level 1 Ralts that need to be cleared out of my PC Box because I have no room for more Pokemon. I have three females and three males, all with egg moves. If you are interested, it would really help me if you could take at least one or two.

Also, I am looking to fill my NationalDex on White Version 2. I would like to to trade for a Caterpie and a Pidgey if it's not too much trouble.

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON.

*~Maelstrom~*

Years
ChipmunkGaming: That sounds cool, I'd be glad to help. Send me a PM with your FC and we can get started. I will be on my W2 FC below, thanks!

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
I'll see what Pokemon I can bear to Part with as I have an Extremely Uber excessive amount of Pokemon on my Black Version that I am actually running out of space

I'll stick them in a Box and maybe you can help me complete my pokedex :D

Years
Current RNG requests have been completed. I don't know how much longer I will be awake tonight, so hit me up tomorrow to trade. TY! : )

422-east.png
notshiny.png
Shellos
004.png

♂ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Bold - Storm Drain
31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: Untrained
Mud-Slap - Curse - Memento - Stockpile

214.png
shiny.png
Heracross
004.png

♂ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Guts
31/31/31/31/31/31
Megahorn - Close Combat - Earthquake - Stone Edge

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Thanks for the heracross :) and the Shiny Mewtwo from the Donations :)

Thus bringing my Pokedex Count to 578 or something like that

Last edited:
Years
It'd seem as if you reached your PM limit ):
Anyway, if you're still interested in the Lotad and Numel, let me know, I'm interested in your Dratini and Sneasel.

EDIT: Thank you for the Sneasel and Dratini! Hope you like your Pokemons too (:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
Pokemon: chikorita
Nickname:chikorita
Shiny: yes
Nature: any
Ability: Any
Egg moves: don't mind
Iv:sorta new to this whole thing but good ones if possible
Is this free? And how do you get them so quick

Years
Pokemon: chikorita
Nickname:chikorita
Shiny: yes
Nature: any
Ability: Any
Egg moves: don't mind
Iv:sorta new to this whole thing but good ones if possible
Is this free? And how do you get them so quick

I RNG my bred pokemon, which is a way of utilizing the games pseudo random number generator to produce a desired outcome with your pokemon. IE. Shininess, Nature, Ability and IVs. I get them quickly because I'm just that good! : ) J/K... I have actually been pretty busy w/ work lately... but I will still try to accommodate your request in a timely manner.

The nature/ability and IV's are most viable in battle. If you're thinking about playing with this particular pokemon competitively, I would suggest you check out http://smogon.com/bw/pokemon/meganium ... this is the suggested build for meganium on Smogon. They have a lot of standard build recommendations for pretty much every pokemon out there.

Take a look, and let me know if it helps give you any ideas of how you'd like to utilize him! : )

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
I RNG my bred pokemon, which is a way of utilizing the games pseudo random number generator to produce a desired outcome with your pokemon. IE. Shininess, Nature, Ability and IVs. I get them quickly because I'm just that good! : ) J/K... I have actually been pretty busy w/ work lately... but I will still try to accommodate your request in a timely manner.

The nature/ability and IV's are most viable in battle. If you're thinking about playing with this particular pokemon competitively, I would suggest you check out ... this is the suggested build for meganium on Smogon. They have a lot of standard build recommendations for pretty much every pokemon out there.

Take a look, and let me know if it helps give you any ideas of how you'd like to utilize him! : )

Pick one that's good for me :)
By the way i just read rng isn't possible for breeding in bw2 is that true?

Years
Pick one that's good for me :)
By the way i just read rng isn't possible for breeding in bw2 is that true?

That is correct. No RNG breeding in BW2, but you can still capture wild encounters, wondercards, stationaries and dream world/radar pokemon. I may be forgetting more, as I mainly focus on BW1... but you get the idea. : )

Your request has been fulfilled, let me know when you can pick him up! My availability is in my first post, thank you!

152.png
shiny.png
Chikorita
004.png

♂ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Bold - Overgrow
31/31/31/31/31/31
Reflect - Aromatherapy - Leech Seed - Light Screen

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
@Retinaburn

Hi there! I'm interested in DWF Croagunk, DWF Carvanha, or DW Drifloon.

I can offer you cloned s/f Mudkip, cloned s/f Tepig, and cloned s/f Treecko, if you'll take them? :)

I'm not so sure if the Treecko is flawless, but I can check. :)

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I have the following DWFs if you want them: Pikachu, Oddish, Doduo, Bidoof, Tangela, and Lapras. :)

Years
CalbaMan: Sounds good, I can trade 3 for 3 if you'd like.

Jolteon: I would be interested in the DWFs you've listed in your post. What are you looking for in return?

I am pretty booked up this afternoon, but can be available later this evening eastern time, or sometime this weekend would also work. Let me know!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I am testing things yet and need a different copies of things you made for me. I do have a DWF gurder if you need it or want it.

Pokemon: Shellos
Nickname: None
Shiny: No
Nature: Bold
Ability: Storm Drain
Egg Moves (optional): Yawn
IVs: Flawless

Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname: none
Shiny: yes please if possible
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves (optional): Hidden Power Grass
IVs: Flawless except Spd IV 0

There is no rush. I am still tinkering with them so when you get a chance. When done PM me

Last edited:
Years
Hi Adrian, thanks for the requests. I will add them to the breeding q and keep you posted.

However, jut as a suggestion have you tried testing your team on Pokemon showdown? It may save you some time on testing your team to work out the kinks and perfect it before you make the final decisions on it.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Hi Adrian, thanks for the requests. I will add them to the breeding q and keep you posted.

However, jut as a suggestion have you tried testing your team on Pokemon showdown? It may save you some time on testing your team to work out the kinks and perfect it before you make the final decisions on it.

Whats showdown? Is it a simulator or something?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
That is correct. No RNG breeding in BW2, but you can still capture wild encounters, wondercards, stationaries and dream world/radar pokemon. I may be forgetting more, as I mainly focus on BW1... but you get the idea. : )

Your request has been fulfilled, let me know when you can pick him up! My availability is in my first post,
♂ (level 1) -] RETBURN
Bold - Overgrow
31/31/31/31/31/31
Reflect - Aromatherapy - Leech Seed - Light Screen
No idea why my reply didn't show up but we've traded before so I have you added so message me when your ready
It's a huge ask but is it possible for you to give me all starters apart from unova of course I don't expect them to be shiny apart from chica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back