• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Ah I remember seeing you around! Welcome back and I do hope you get active again!

Hi Hikari!

I don't remember you Rilence, but welcome back either way! I only have been around for about a year and half so clearly I wasn't hear 2 years ago. But either way, it's good to have you back cause it means I can meet new people. :) See you around more hopefully.

Thankyou!
I was quite a avid trader back then, but I can't be bothered moving my Pokemons from Gen 4 to 5 as the moving is too hectic on my poor health x.x

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
I am back from an involuntary leave, I went bats**t crazy and wound up in the psyche wad for 4 months, and then my depression zapped any interest of mine, then school pulled around, but now I'm back! I missed you guys

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Welcome back, DarkEmeraldRarity! It's good to see you back. Hope all your situations have been taken care of. Do stick around with us from now on, yeah? c:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Due to some renovation in my house, I am moving out of my house for about 10 days. So no PC for me I guess...

Don't miss me too much ya.

Years
I am back from an involuntary leave, I went bats**t crazy and wound up in the psyche wad for 4 months, and then my depression zapped any interest of mine, then school pulled around, but now I'm back! I missed you guys

Aww, I really hope you're feeling better. D': Welcome back, Emerald!

Due to some renovation in my house, I am moving out of my house for about 10 days. So no PC for me I guess...

Ten days will fly by before you know it. See you soon, Snorlax! ♥

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Tell your friends, boys and girls! Meaii is returning to 'The PokéCommunity Forums'!

Synerjee

Years

Hope to see you back here in 10 days bro! I'm counting haha. Hope the renovation goes well and you'll be able to move back in asap.

Tell your friends, boys and girls! Meaii is returning to 'The PokéCommunity Forums'!

Welcome back, Meaii! Hope you'll stick around with us from now onwards. c:

Years
I haven't been here since 2011, and wasn't sure if I wanted to come back or not. But after some thought, I decided to sign in. It's great to be back!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
After realising how much I don't like my old username Para-Dox, I'm going to switch to this new account.

I hope i can have a good transition between accounts, although I will still be using my old account to access the VIP areas of the boards.

Years
After realising how much I don't like my old username Para-Dox, I'm going to switch to this new account.

I hope i can have a good transition between accounts, although I will still be using my old account to access the VIP areas of the boards.

But I liked the name Para-Dox on ya, it was an awesome name!

Oh well, I guess we can't stop your decision, but this name is quite similar to it. Hope to see you around with your new identity!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
But I liked the name Para-Dox on ya, it was an awesome name!

Oh well, I guess we can't stop your decision, but this name is quite similar to it. Hope to see you around with your new identity!
I guess it's down to personal taste then. I'm going to miss being a supporter but I am planning on getting at least supporter 1 on this account soon so I can at least get my green text back.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Looking spiffy in your new account Para. I'm liking this name.

Nakala Pri

I won't be on for a couple weeks due to a heap of work to do. Maybe even a week or two. D:

I'll really miss you guys! Keep the fire on while the Rozu is gone, 'kay?

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

Synerjee

Years
I won't be on for a couple weeks due to a heap of work to do. Maybe even a week or two. D:

I'll really miss you guys! Keep the fire on while the Rozu is gone, 'kay?

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

Seeya Rozu! All the best with your work, and once you're done, come back to us and keep this fire burning! Never Give Up n_n

Nakala Pri

I'll miss you Rozu, and remember, keep fired up too! Good luck on works as well!

Thank you! I'll miss you too, I'll try and come on whenever I can, but I probably won't be able to. D:

Well, thank you, Windy, I appreciate it! :3

I'll miss ya Rozu, but I know you'll be back soon!

I'll miss you too, Hikari. And yup, I will be back! ^^

Last edited:
Back