• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~ {OOC}

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Name: Jackson Goldan
Nickname: Jax
Hometown: Striaton City
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: Raven black hair that goes to jawline, with bangs that go to his eyebrows. He wears a black T-shirt with a gray imprint of a pokeball on it. He also wears a pair of jeans and black converse. Over his head he wears a black beanie that covers his ears. He has crystal blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. He usually wears earphones in his ears, his black and blue IPod in his pocket at all times. He also wears a black and blue leather jacket that he wears if it's even slightly cold, or if he just wants too.
-Height: 5 foot 6 inches
-Hair: Black, flat hair that goes to jawline with bangs to eyebrows
- Eye color: Blue
-Skin tone: Slightly tan
-Clothing Style: Normally wears dark clothes for winter
-Other: Athletic frame
Personality: (at least 1 paragraphs here.)
History: (at least 2 paragraphs. What was their life like before this role-play? This also includes where you got your Shiny Pokémon from, how and where, if you have one.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Serperior
Nickname: Blade
Type: Grass
Nature: Bold
Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Energy Ball
Other: One of the stripes on it's back that's supposed to be yellow is black for unknown reasons

2nd-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other

3rd-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

4th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other

5th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

6th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

7th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

8th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

I'll finish it later :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Here is my final SU, hope you like it. :)

WIZARDS EVERYWHERE

Name: Kellyn Wayland

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Name: Jackson Goldan
Nickname: Jax
Hometown: Striaton City
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: Raven black hair that goes to jawline, with bangs that go to his eyebrows. He wears a black T-shirt with a gray imprint of a pokeball on it. He also wears a pair of jeans and black converse. Over his head he wears a black beanie that covers his ears. He has crystal blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. He usually wears earphones in his ears, his black and blue IPod in his pocket at all times. He also wears a black and blue leather jacket that he wears if it's even slightly cold, or if he just wants too.
-Height: 5 foot 6 inches
-Hair: Black, flat hair that goes to jawline with bangs to eyebrows
- Eye color: Blue
-Skin tone: Slightly tan
-Clothing Style: Normally wears dark clothes for winter
-Other: Athletic frame
Personality: (at least 1 paragraphs here.)
History: (at least 2 paragraphs. What was their life like before this role-play? This also includes where you got your Shiny Pokémon from, how and where, if you have one.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Serperior
Nickname: Blade
Type: Grass
Nature: Bold
Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Energy Ball
Other: One of the stripes on it's back that's supposed to be yellow is black for unknown reasons

2nd-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other

3rd-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

4th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other

5th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

6th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

7th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

8th-
Nickname:
Type:
Nature:
Moves:
Other:

I'll finish it later :)

I really like the look of your character! its very different from the others! ^^
@The Final Watchmen: you're accepted!
@Musician of Literature: I'm sorry but i don't think that your character is a good fit. Denied. You also have a very similar look to the final watchmen's character, which i find kinda funny. :P

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
Years
Name: Jon De' Phantasia Fantasm
Nickname: Fantasy (as he introduces himself to new people.)
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Home Region: Sinnoh
Appearance: Standing at an impressive 6', Fantasy towers over most others he is likely to come across. His dull dirty blonde hair reaches down to his waist, which he has kept in a pony tail almost his entire life. He weighs a little over the average at 220 lbs, but over all, he is healthy. His emerald green eyes seem to pierce through whatever they look at, which in layman's terms would be, "He looks past what his eyes focus on." His skin is pale, and somehow, no amount of sun will ever be enough to give him a lasting tan, and also gives him a luminescent effect when in direct sunlight, though this is only slight. The clothes he wears tend to be in the dark colors, but in truth, he doesn't really give a crap what he wears.
-Height: 6' even
-Hair: Dull Dirty Blonde
- Eye color: Emerald Green
-Skin tone: Pale, faint luminescence in direct sunlight (not sparkly, just a glow)
-Clothing Style: Often times than not, he will don a black shirt, black jeans and a green vest with a dark green pair of fingerless gloves. His shoes will always be a pair of combat boots, steel toed.
-Other:
He always has an oddly made pair of elbow and knee pads under his shirt and jeans. He keeps his glasses tucked into his shirt line when he doesn't wear them, which is rare. He also wears a necklace, an emerald set in a metalwork dolphins constantly (he has a second necklace, a ruby set in a metalwork skull and crossbones set for his one and only.)
Personality: Fantasy is definably different than most others. He is the kind of guy who doesn't expect you to be someone your not. He accepts everyone and anyone for who they are. Though he isn't very sociable, he has a sort of magnetism that seems to draw similar minded people to him. He keeps to himself mostly, and he doesn't like real social events like a party, but in one, you can see him in the background, watching everyone else.
History:
Fantasy was born in the Sinnoh region, to a family in Twinleaf Town. Overall, life went by, Fantasy grew into a nice kid, went to school, made a few friends, basically, he really just generically existed. His father left his mother when he was 3, and Fantasy hasn't heard from him since the guy lost the custody hearing. Aside from that, nothing big has really happened to him. He did, however, begin showing an unusual interest in pokemon. When he could talk and everything, he spent most of his time playing outside with the local Starly and Bidoofs.

By the time he was 10, he had learned a ton about pokemon, though it wouldn't be until he was 18 he would get his first pokemon. When he was 15, he almost succeeded in running away from his mother and become a trainer, but some insecurity held him back. His mother had expressed that she didn't want him to leave until he was 18. Once he was 18, he went to Professor Rowan. Unfortunately, Rowan had given his last pokemon to a trainer who had come the day before (game reference ^.^) It was then that Professor Juniper called in and Rowan being Rowan, explained the situation (As most japanese characters seem to always do, am I right?) Juniper, after hearing the problem, told him that she'd be glad to send one of her pokemon over the transporter.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Tepig
Nickname: N/A
Type: Fire
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

*WIZARD'S EVERYWHERE* <-----Sorry, forgot something.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
Name: Jon De' Phantasia Fantasm
Nickname: Fantasy (as he introduces himself to new people.)
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Home Region: Sinnoh
Appearance: Standing at an impressive 6', Fantasy towers over most others he is likely to come across. His dull dirty blonde hair reaches down to his waist, which he has kept in a pony tail almost his entire life. He weighs a little over the average at 220 lbs, but over all, he is healthy. His emerald green eyes seem to pierce through whatever they look at, which in layman's terms would be, "He looks past what his eyes focus on." His skin is pale, and somehow, no amount of sun will ever be enough to give him a lasting tan, and also gives him a luminescent effect when in direct sunlight, though this is only slight. The clothes he wears tend to be in the dark colors, but in truth, he doesn't really give a crap what he wears.
-Height: 6' even
-Hair: Dull Dirty Blonde
- Eye color: Emerald Green
-Skin tone: Pale, faint luminescence in direct sunlight (not sparkly, just a glow)
-Clothing Style: Often times than not, he will don a black shirt, black jeans and a green vest with a dark green pair of fingerless gloves. His shoes will always be a pair of combat boots, steel toed.
-Other:
He always has an oddly made pair of elbow and knee pads under his shirt and jeans. He keeps his glasses tucked into his shirt line when he doesn't wear them, which is rare. He also wears a necklace, an emerald set in a metalwork dolphins constantly (he has a second necklace, a ruby set in a metalwork skull and crossbones set for his one and only.)
Personality: Fantasy is definably different than most others. He is the kind of guy who doesn't expect you to be someone your not. He accepts everyone and anyone for who they are. Though he isn't very sociable, he has a sort of magnetism that seems to draw similar minded people to him. He keeps to himself mostly, and he doesn't like real social events like a party, but in one, you can see him in the background, watching everyone else.
History:
Fantasy was born in the Sinnoh region, to a family in Twinleaf Town. Overall, life went by, Fantasy grew into a nice kid, went to school, made a few friends, basically, he really just generically existed. His father left his mother when he was 3, and Fantasy hasn't heard from him since the guy lost the custody hearing. Aside from that, nothing big has really happened to him. He did, however, begin showing an unusual interest in pokemon. When he could talk and everything, he spent most of his time playing outside with the local Starly and Bidoofs.

By the time he was 10, he had learned a ton about pokemon, though it wouldn't be until he was 18 he would get his first pokemon. When he was 15, he almost succeeded in running away from his mother and become a trainer, but some insecurity held him back. His mother had expressed that she didn't want him to leave until he was 18. Once he was 18, he went to Professor Rowan. Unfortunately, Rowan had given his last pokemon to a trainer who had come the day before (game reference ^.^) It was then that Professor Juniper called in and Rowan being Rowan, explained the situation (As most japanese characters seem to always do, am I right?) Juniper, after hearing the problem, told him that she'd be glad to send one of her pokemon over the transporter.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Tepig
Nickname: N/A
Type: Fire
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

are you done with this SU? I'm going to let your starter pass, well because you came up with a clever way of receiving it. ^^
Also, another interesting character!
you are Accepted.
feel free to post your intro post!

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
Years
alrighty, and yes, my starters done. I do have plans for my next 5 pokemon, one of which is shiny, and i thought that someone just starting shouldnt have 6 pokemon right off the bat, you know?

Geez guys, TG and IW are right, there are too many champions already. Literally no room for me to actually rationally enter. plus, your all a region away, though i could fix that.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Well, I'm no champion... xD

P.S. Where is everybody?

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
Years
@Final, I dont know, Im still working on my intro, but being the only "normal" trainer here, i dont know how to progress. plus, i think im the only person starting in sinnoh.

@Spanner, Well, i dont know if i could be of much, but would you like to brainstorm some? Im pretty good with generating characters.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Yo Giza, Do you know when Infinity will be on to start our battle?

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2011
@Spanner, Well, i dont know if i could be of much, but would you like to brainstorm some? Im pretty good with generating characters.
I'm having trouble with appearance and my character's name; I wanted her name to be associated with either the sun or moon, but deciding which is (not literally)killing my brain. Appearance has also kept me stumped for quite a while.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm having trouble with appearance and my character's name; I wanted her name to be associated with either the sun or moon, but deciding which is (not literally)killing my brain. Appearance has also kept me stumped for quite a while.

I know Luna, Selene, and Diana have something to do with the moon.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Sorry for not posting. There's a certain someone on PokeCommunity that's been bothering me and it just makes me not want to be on PC at all. So if my posts are short and/or not very often then I'M SORRY. I will pull my head out of my *ss and start posting again. Like right now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Meh. I'm not going to finish my SU, I'm a lot less active than I thought I would be... So I guess I'm quitting before I even started =/
@Phantasia - Solluna is pretty close to Solana, who happens to be a Pokemon Ranger ;P

Welp, good luck with the RP! :)

TrainerGiza

Years
Meh. I'm not going to finish my SU, I'm a lot less active than I thought I would be... So I guess I'm quitting before I even started =/
@Phantasia - Solluna is pretty close to Solana, who happens to be a Pokemon Ranger ;P

Welp, good luck with the RP! :)

aweee, well thanks for letting us know! ^^

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2011
I'm not quite sure if I can participate in this RP, though I will see to the SU for another week.

If I can't get it finished beyond that point, then I'll probably drop out.

Back