• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
My compy keeps crashing again...
We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure if I can get back on here, to be honest.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
well... i guess this is me officially re-joining for the upcoming tourny...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, it seems we have lost some names on the list. My only means of saving said list was editing the first post, so I do not have the names of all those who signed up in the past week or so. I'll leave it up to the battlers to get me to put their names back up on the list.

For anyone reading this, if you are or you know anyone whose name has been taken off, please do what you can to help me get it back. Thanks in advance. ^^

~Zam

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Sorry for my recent activity. I haven't been playing Pokemon much since I got Brawl, XDD.

Anyways, I am updating the list with names now. And I shall be sending out the PM's to everyone at some point today or tomorrow. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Hey Zam, don't quote me but I think Richard wanted in on the 4th tournament but his post got lost, may want to check with him just in case. Either way he'd get a bye for being a past champ, right?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Since he didn't participate since his last win, I guess you are right.

And yes, now that you mention it, I remember him signing up. Thanks for pointing it out. ^^

Side note: sending PM's NOW =D

Back