• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2014
Wow I am already liking the story line very brilliant. If only there was a guide to where you can catch every pokemon. I would love one of those.

Years
I´ve been playing this hack for a few hours and I think it is one of the best I´ve played so far. Keep up the good work

Ps: Just wondering... Is a rare egg worth the price?

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
:c I r teh stuck... but I just thought I'd mention I got myself and four buddies on my college campus playing this Hack. XD And we're all stuck after the first gym [we're just waaaandering around at the moment being lost little n00blets] but regardless of my lost-ed-ness, awesome hack. <333 can't wait to see it get more awesome-er.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Very interesting variety of screens of different locations.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Well I've been playing for about 2 hours... I like the hack just having difficulting finding the all importaint CUT -.- searched all the towns, I'm sure its not as difficult as it seems just rather frustrating. other than that good challenging pokemon ame instead of level grinding int he viridian forest and what not.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well I've been playing for about 2 hours... I like the hack just having difficulting finding the all importaint CUT -.- searched all the towns, I'm sure its not as difficult as it seems just rather frustrating. other than that good challenging pokemon ame instead of level grinding int he viridian forest and what not.

Finding HM Cut requires you to use dig in front of the Legendary Pokemon

Statue, then it will be a Cave, after that, find the exit in the Cave.

After that, when you go outside, there is the Cut HM.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Finding HM Cut requires you to use dig in front of the Legendary Pokemon

Statue, then it will be a Cave, after that, find the exit in the Cave.

After that, when you go outside, there is the Cut HM.
I went out there and didn't find a poke ball, i searched the ground and found nothing. it might be my copy of FR. I ended up having the Hack the hack for the hacking HM >.> Ironic no?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Bad patching... I guess.

You might as well repatch to another FR Rom.
this is the only hack that's given me this kinda trouble but this is the first alpha stage I've played so it happens, anyway I just beat the 3rd leader now all i can do is train abit and wait for the next version.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey Christos, considering that snow is falling in that area, wouldnt it be better if the buildings/houses also had snow on their roof? (just as in the trees around there)

Years
hows the progress going ?
Just about to ask the same thing, looks incredible from reading through this thread and seeing the first post. I haven't been active on these forums in a while but coming back to something like this is encouraging. I'll have to try out the alpha soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the comments everyone.

I´ve been playing this hack for a few hours and I think it is one of the best I´ve played so far. Keep up the good work

Ps: Just wondering... Is a rare egg worth the price?

A rare egg will hatch to a Mudkip, Treecko or Torchic.

I love this hack.

When will the Leaflets given all out?

Nice to see that you've finally retexted the people, trainers and Gym Leaders.

You can give out all 10 leaflets, they're all around the playable towns and routes.

this is the only hack that's given me this kinda trouble but this is the first alpha stage I've played so it happens, anyway I just beat the 3rd leader now all i can do is train abit and wait for the next version.

It should work fine on Squirrels' Fire Red ROM, but CUT's location will probably be changed in the next version.

Hey Christos, considering that snow is falling in that area, wouldnt it be better if the buildings/houses also had snow on their roof? (just as in the trees around there)

Maybe they will, or maybe the people who live there aren't busy so they get the snow off their roofs. :P

I haven't progressed much, but I've been changing the events for the new storyline.

ocean3hc2.png
ocean4xm0.png
ocean5kn3.png

And something from the storyline:

Lunaria is an organization, founded by two siblings who were both scientists after they created an unstable formula, the Lunarian Formula. Lunaria's leader is now Onyx, one of the two siblings, his name is unknown and he hides his face with a mask. The other sibling left Lunaria after disagreeing with Onyx on what to do with the Formula. Each of the members of this secret organization has a different role and position there.

Lucia
luciasm2.png

Lucia is Lunaria's Head Scientist. She used to work in a lot of researches and projects, and her value of intelligence and knowledge lead her to join Lunaria.
She's the only one along with Onyx that is aware of the capabilities of the Lunarian Formula.
Uses Steel-type pokémon.

Sophia
sophiabn5.png

Sophia was once used in one of Lunaria's successful experiments and gained the ability to communicate with psychic type Pokémon.
Her ability and talent as a Pokémon trainer are highly valuable to Lunaria.
Uses Psychic-type pokémon.

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Wow nice update Semele!
The intro looks nice, but the boot screen is a little too blue, maybe change the background color.
The room tiles are nice, I like the carpet a lot :D.

The Lunaria story is pretty cool! It reminds me of Megaman xD

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back