• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
New Team Rocket overworlds. They're a lot better than the old one:

trfull.png

I agree. They're much more good-looking now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
pokemon ftw!

i only just found out about this game today but so far its AWESOME!! ur a really good hacker

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
You've probably just about reached the end of the hack. The latest Beta ends around the power plant. Beta 2 is nearing completion, though.

good to know ;) dont forget to tell me directly :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2011
I have just one problem.

After I get Haunter from the ghost tower in Lavander, I go back to fight Sabrina and it says Haunter is nowhere to be found. How do I get haunter back? I've looked everywhere! He was never in my party to begin with anyways, but I just figured he wasn't supposed to be.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I have just one problem.

After I get Haunter from the ghost tower in Lavander, I go back to fight Sabrina and it says Haunter is nowhere to be found. How do I get haunter back? I've looked everywhere! He was never in my party to begin with anyways, but I just figured he wasn't supposed to be.

You just need to fight Sabrina again, if I remember correctly. She should challenge you with a Kadabra this time.

UPDATE: All of the episodes for Beta 2 have been completed. Now I'm going to work on fixing up some things that might be buggy, and improving some things, then give the game a full play-through again before I release it. :)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
I have just one problem.

that's supposed to happen, you don't actually get haunter, just like in the anime.
metapod, how far does the next beta go? i love this hack!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Beta 2 will goes up to that point, but I haven't released it yet. The current one only goes up to around the power plant.

Do you mean my situation? No one ever answered but how come I can't do the p1 championship? and it says the gringy city quest is complete.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
UPDATE: All of the episodes for Beta 2 have been completed. Now I'm going to work on fixing up some things that might be buggy, and improving some things, then give the game a full play-through again before I release it. :)
That's great to see!
When you release it I'll try to complete it really soon to send you a bug report :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Do you mean my situation? No one ever answered but how come I can't do the p1 championship? and it says the gringy city quest is complete.

The P1 thing might be a variable problem. It's possible I already used the variable in the game before. I changed it to a (hopefully) unused one for the next beta.

That's great to see!
When you release it I'll try to complete it really soon to send you a bug report :)

Thanks! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
The P1 thing might be a variable problem. It's possible I already used the variable in the game before. I changed it to a (hopefully) unused one for the next beta.

Thanks! :)

O ok cool so I'm guessing I beat up to the end of the beta, unless I need to get through the rocktunnel (going to be hard with no flash), but man this is a cool hack. Can't wait until you finish.

Years
im currently in saffron...i went to the pokemon tower in lavender but when i come back to saffron haunter doesnt appear...can anyone help me please?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
im currently in saffron...i went to the pokemon tower in lavender but when i come back to saffron haunter doesnt appear...can anyone help me please?
you battle sabrina again (its tough if you ask me, 1 hit ko'd all my pokemon basically and always attacked first due to kadabra being quick & high level i was lucky to beat her)...anyway jsut battle sabrina again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
In my opinion, is the best hack I've ever seen in my life!
Keep it up the good work!

Years
I was just wondering, will this movie include the movie storylines too? And how far are you planning to go with it?

This is no movie, the hack is based on the weekly episodes of pokemon, the first 2 season of the series. I believe he is going to the end of the orange islands, which will be a very long time before the final beta is posted. My guess that would happen maybe next year, or near the end of this year if we are lucky.

Back