• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I like it, it was done quite well if you did it yourself if it is a Tv show or something i dont know but i will give it a solid 7.5/10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
I like the image, nice ang clean. Only thing that you could do to imrove your signature is make the credit in a [title] tag.

8.5/10

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Yeah that is a really good idea but right now I'm in crisis mode my signature is not suppose to look like that the picture is suppose to be without the white background thing and its killing me and i cant find scarf to fix it

but anyway yeah i like ur sig pic 7.5 out of 10 i gave it a bit more cause last time i did not notice the silhouette in the back near the sun

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Very cute~ However, I think some tips of the stars are cut off. Also, I can somehow see the white background. Make it .png instead of .gif. Download GIMP since it makes things transparent or ask someone to white-be-gone it. xD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
4/10 Just some dude plying an acoustic guitar. The border is ugly. Cool shirt though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

Don't really like the tag, the white text is hard to see, and the images below the tag aren't lined up well enough.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
Years
7/10

Even though your sig. tag isn't showing up on Chrome (don't feel like checking on my other two browsers at the moment), it's probably what it is before. It's pretty simple, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back