• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardians Of Ga'hoole RP! *Cheers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
This is a guardians of Ga'Hoole RP.Please,please,don't come if you haven't read up to at least book five.

It is a year after the war that went down in owl history.
There is a new threat.A new place very similar to St. Aggies has been established,called Baditon's Orphaned Owl Rescue Program.
The might find and take orphaned owls to their canyon,but they defiantly don't 'Rescure' them.

KK.You can be an origanal,or made-up.
It looks like this:

Name:
Breed:
Short phys. description:
Personality:
Chaw:
Other:

Name: Sagaro
Breed: Northern Saw-Wet
Side: Ga'hoole
Short phys. description: dull brown eyes,feathers have excessive white in them.
Personality: Kind,yet negitive.(Some people find this impossible.Think about Pepper-It is nice to you if it's used in the right way,or it can be 'mean')
Chaw: Coililer
Other: Has Star-Sight.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Can I be Soren? If so...

Name: Soren
Breed: Barn owl
Side: Ga'Hoole
Short phys. description: ghost-like appearence, brown and white and tan plumage.
Personality: He likes to help his friends and other owls. He doesn't mind doing dangerous things if it is to save his fellow kind.
Chaw: Weather (I can't remember. Is that the only one? It's been a few months since I read the books.)
Other: Has a sister, Eglantine. And he has Star sight. (is there something I'm forgetting?)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
A small owl sat in a large,flat,rock tower.It was daylight,and most of the others were off working,but she was to wait.Wait for Banditon!.She was a Norhtern Saw-Wet,but the owl had some Snowy in her.
It was Sagaro,and she was thinking.Her eyes were glazed over slightly,and her mind was at work.
Why are they bad?It's...Not normal.Why,why,why!!!
Suddenly an eagle landed in front of her.
"He's ready.Come with me, AV-18"
The owl spread her wings,and flapped them,waiting for the eagle to take off and stur the air somewhat.
He took off,streaching his wings out as her aranged himself at the edge of the platform and 'Fell' off.They all did that,to catch the air and fly easier.
The small owl took off after the eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back