• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'm going to get in on this shirtless craze, be warned, the following image may be considered disturbing to some people :P
Spoiler:

Of all of the pics so far, this was the greatest XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^i agree. probably beats out the previous ones. :D

& thanks for the comments on my pictures, guys! usually I delete but I think I'll leave it up this time.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
You're missing a picture. The one of you stuffing your face with all dem goodies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Aww Kura you're super cute! I especially love that last one. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I was too busy devouring a piece of strawberry rhubarb cake.. the one I'm pointing to in the first pic (and stealing a bit of Will's meringue while I was at it.. >_>.. *omnom..*)
I took a pic of it on my camera actually (these are uploaded from Will's camera) so pics of the MASSIVE MERINGUE will have to wait.. though you can sorta see it on the top left there.. like the size of my face haha.
Cheers, Mac :3

Sirfetch’d

Kura you look amazing as always, and OMG I would have bought all of those treats ;-; They look so amazing D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Kura you look amazing and I am in love with your hair it's so pretty. And that's a really nice camera you got there.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Kura, you're always adorable. =P Loving the hair, and I respect you for not going in that store and just devouring it. Seriously. :3

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Lots of attractive people here. Unfortunately, I won't be posting any pictures; I'd probably cause your eyes to rot in your head. No, seriously.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
dURml1R.jpg

This is a pic of me being bored lol. I am wearing no makeup. just plain old me without any enhancements.

Haha *high five* me either! We should make a no-makeup-girls club because natural is fresh and a great change from the media! *_* You don't need makeup, sweetie, I think you look great without!

On a side note, remember when Emma and Gavin posted a picture a little while back and Emma was all shy because she wasn't wearing any makeup? Honestly I thought she looked SO good! Even when Belldandy posted without any makeup she looked so lovely and glowing.

I like to say I honestly prefer it :3 While the real reason is because I am too lazy to put it on in the mornings >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back