• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nocturns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Welcome to the Nocturns Hideout

Our Goal: To steal the lost treasures of the Pokemon World and Blanket the world in ever lasting darkness. Plus the search for Jirachi the wish maker.

Joining:
If you wish to join the team please pm me or you can even leave a reply here.

Leader: NocturnLeader

Current Members:
NocturnAmber
Elite 4 Sam
.Marz.

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
We will need a large Submarine to locate lost treasures of the deep. There is a Lost city that was sunken due to a volcano detroying the island.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Meh, count me in. This sounds like fun, but wouldn't this be best suited in the RPG section?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
It's because your plot isn't a long enough one. It's not something that we can truly base on. There are a lot of demands you have to meet to make an RPG. It's written down in a thread in the RPG section if you want to see. Link to thread.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
A member club. An Evil Orginaztion.

new Topic - What Under Sea Objects/Treasures would you be willing to find in a Pokemon world. (for example Titantic ship treasure,)

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
Years
I'd like to find some sort of Atlantis treasures. Something about a sinking island in pokemon history would be cool.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Moved to correct forum as it is a member fan club.

Uh, mewthree... I highly doubt this is a member's fan club. It's a club where members post, I think that's what NocturnLeader meant, and besides, there has to be some post allowing this thread, click, so even if it was a Member's fan club, there is no permission for this club. Not meaning to mini-mod or anything.... :\

Now to answer the topic-thing,
In a Pokemon World? I'd love to visit that shipwreck in Hoenn, or go underwater on the sea routes from Lilycove-Mossdeep, again in Hoenn. xD As for treasures, I'm not too sure.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Yes I love treasures, In diamond and Pearl you get to go underground and search for stuff.

Just wish there was other things like Pyramids and Sunken ships and Natural disaster events. Like after a Legendary pokemon appears.

I like finding the shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back