• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Video Game Arcade Week!​

Hello boys, girls, and talented lil' monsters; are you just itching to show off your video game skills? Well, for those of you who don't know, this thread was created to host one thing: The Video Game Arcade Week, hosted by yours truly. Now in this sort of event, there will be random flash games for you all to play, Or, if you want, feel free to VM/PM a suggestion and that game will be featured here as well. Now, all you got to do, is with those flash games, just get the highest score of them all! You'll have 7 days, that's a week, to post all of the high scores that you can!

Feel free to hop right in and join at any time! All you got to do really is screenshot your highest score! And again, you can also post as many hi-scores as you want, but please remember to edit from your previous score, and one post one hi-score at a time from one post, just so that everything is neater. So yeah, just make an effort to get first, second, or third place! But, whatever happens, happens; don't take this so seriously; it's just for fun!

The Prizes!

That's right! There are prizes to be won! All those who at least posted one score during the week will get the participant emblem!

Participantemblem_zpsb7c0a267.png

And of course, there are emblems for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each game week:

1stPlaceEmblem_zps621494e8.png
2ndPlaceEmblem_zps985d39ec.png
3rdPlaceEmblem_zps0b61c312.png

The Hall of Fame

This is basically a list of the people who gained the top three high scores during each week of Arcade Week. You can see all of the high scores from the spoiler below!

Spoiler:

This Week, it's... Good ol' Space Invaders!

invaders_screenshot.gif

Now, to enter the Arcade Week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freeinvaders.org/welcome.php

After you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

Here's an example:

Username: Miss Doronjo
Score: 160
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

(or whatever the game over screen provides). Be sure to do this if you get higher scores and want to post them as well. So, anyway, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to post them here, or send me a VM/PM!

I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during Arcade Week!

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]
Score: 25,140
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/JN0Qn37

Spoiler:

Missed this game </3

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: [supporter]Avishka[/supporter]
Score: 18,020
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

it was fun :D
i'll never get bored of this game :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy

Score: 77,720

Spoiler:

I used to play this game all the time when i was a kid.Such good memories<3

..i think i went a little overboard xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Username: Astinus
Score: 18,080
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

I used to be so good at this game on the DS. Been a long time since I've last played!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Username: [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]

Score: 6,340

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

This was pretty fun even if it's really competitive and repetitive. xD

Also Glitchy Glitched his Game XD

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Narnia
Score: 17,870
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Couldn't exactly zoom in but there's the score. B)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Heyo sports, glad to see that everyone's having fun so far! This is just to let you know... I do plan on having emblems for this!

All of you who enter will automatically get the participant emblem!

Participantemblem_zpsb7c0a267.png

And of course, the emblems for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each game week:

1stPlaceEmblem_zps621494e8.png
2ndPlaceEmblem_zps985d39ec.png
3rdPlaceEmblem_zps0b61c312.png

So long as you don't have these emblems already, you'll be eligible to earn any one of them during each game week! :)
Well, first, I've got to ask someone to upload them, haha.. but, hopefully they'll be in time for Wednesday, which is when this 1st week will end! <3

Feel free to give any feedback or any questions you have about Arcade Week in this thread, btw. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Here is mine. Some good retro throwback game :)
Loved playing every second of it :)

Username: LilJz1234
Score: 33, 110
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Username : JNathan
Score : 19,740
Screenshot :
Spoiler:

I did this at my 2nd try. Looks like I'm not so bad.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Alright cool cats, this week of Space Invaders is over! I hope you've enjoyed yourself playing the game! But now, for your convenience, here are the rankings for this week:

3RD - CKBRUIN - 65,640
2ND - GLITCHGUY - 77,720
1ST - PACHY - 82,200

So, congratulations to these three! Well played! Your emblems should arrive as soon as possible! For the rest of you, don't worry, you'll still get your constellation emblem prize! Plus, there's always this week! Speaking of which...

This week, it's... the classic Pacman!

pacman_game-1973.gif

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freepacman.org/welcome.php

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Last edited:
Back