• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've been a bit scared to go into games where your actions change the story dramatically. Feels like I miss out on a bunch of stuff.
...Also, I can't seem to find Virtue's Last Reward in any stores. Its distribution seems pretty scarce.

I have Oreimo on hold and you know it lappy. :V

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Holding the anime of the season. hmmmm.

Spoiler:

Years

The real end is Kyosuke being single. So I guess anime end will be incest route. Although I'm still rooting for the stable Ruri route :V

Also restarted HeartGold. Lovely stuff.

> Insert random angry remarks about how ratings are subjective here

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

VLR's...a bit different from the normal "your actions change story"...you won't be missing out on anything. Unlocking the true ending basically requires that you don't, but it does it in a way that you don't have to get all OCD about it.

It's just good. Great even.

Also, ratings? Who cares about ratings? I think ratings are even less of a big deal in anime than they are in video games, where they're already not a big deal.

...Th-that's not to say you guys shouldn't check out my reviews and recommendations. You should so totally do that.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I definitely prefer Ruri over bloody Kirino, if we're going there.

I understand how anime can be subjective, but games are a bit different IMO. You only have to watch anime. Games you have to be able to play, too. And while things like graphical fidelity, plot or sound can be overlooked, I believe a game's gameplay can be objectively bad.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But Kuroneko is crazy. I guess if she grows out of her chuuni phase she could be considered a stable option but not until then. That diary stuff was like Ringo from Pingudrum.

Ayase is best girl but I'm glad Kirino wins.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I have absolutely no idea what's being talked about here. Except a picture of a character holding a game with a character holding a sausage.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

That...that sounds awful...

The concept, not the shows themselves. I've never seen either.

EDIT: Anyone seen that Road to Ninja: Naruto movie? The promise of alternate timelines, and more, alternate personalities, caught my attention. Is it any good?

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Nah, not into Naruto. Like. At all. Or any of the big three (OP, Naruto, Bleach) Which is problematic since I never find merchandise of the series I DO like...well, at least on cons and the like. The internet is expensive. :B Well, everything is expensive.

gift_plush_soji_okita03.jpg

22964-header%20utapri.jpg

Dem GIFT plushies are cute. I want them. :B They're bloody expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back