• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey guys, I created an UPS-Patch for this since rom linking is forbidden. I know that it´s not that fast but hey, it´s at least more than nothing. You need WinRar to unpack it, a clean Spanish Diamond(Edicion Diamante) Rom, I included Tsukuyomi which you will need to patch it.
Here you go: http://uploaded.net/file/532c10g3
B2Topic: Aside from the little errors with some trees the maps look good but there´s still a lot missing like editing the intro & title screen and scripts haven´t edited much I think

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
Just a couple of questions
1. How far does this go up to?
2. Is this in Spanish or English?

Roger Davis

Goofball
Years
Anyways, I played through the demo. It was pretty fun. I was surprised at how much has been implemented. Hero sprites, music, very good mapping. I hope that this project continues.

And to answer the questions above;
1. The demo goes to petalburg woods so far, however only in terms of wild Pokemon, the trainers stop at Petalburg. At least, I think, unless I missed an event trigger or something.
2. Spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Hey dude, I've been on this site for some time but never actually bothered making an account (Even though it says I made one a long time ago, I forgot about it and never used this account). Just a quick note: I am very picky when it comes to Pokemon Rom Hacks.

Anyways, I wanted to say that I would gladly help you translate this game, as it seems to be of high quality. As far as I know, my English is fluent and I can understand pretty much all Spanish text (I can also speak it, as I'm Portuguese, but not exactly write). If you want my support, just send me a message.

PS: As of right now, I cannot hack games yet, but I do know that editing text is a simple task. (It would really be appreciated if you came in contact with me while I still on my summer vacation, as I am very busy with school otherwise)

And finally, hope you the best of luck with this project! :D

YORAMRW

8-bit producer & Pokémon GB music hacker
Years
I am YORAMRW from YouTube. Now, I see that you just have hidden your RMSA video's. But why you did that? They are good, and everybody supported you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Is this still being worked on? I've been dying to play a Hoenn game on DS!

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
It's like a R/S remake! cool. Hope you make a english translation of this though,
and change those sprites for a better look.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Cant wait! I love how you're trying to get some bootleggers attention, because if these games get made into cartridges, you will be famous!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Cannot wait until the full release, as I hate playing my laptop for roms, hopefully the nds4ios emulator becomes more stable and will handle the 3d elements of this game. And hopefully they will coincide with releases, great work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
I've been subbed and already seen that :D I hope for some map pics or daily/weekly progress at least.

Years
Hi, if you need someone to translate your game in French, i'm here :). Continue like that and you will make something amazing ;)

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
is this game for ds ?
PS: if it is remake try to change the sprite to branden n the rival/friend to may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back