• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I doubt I was killing them too fast xD it took forever to kill the last few (i'm assuming due to their levels which I never bother to look at) but there were times when I would be doing never to nothing for turns - though I found the cheapest move ever - blindness...that move is such a *****, and is perfect for almost all opponents, could that have prevented their evolution?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Love the game so far! Amazing graphics and story. Did find a couple of glitches though

1. Can't get the trophy for the Basket Bandit Side Quest. Related note? It marked the Beetle Hunt SQ as done as soon as I opening the quest log. I did the Bug quest and got the trophy for it (BH) to pop but still can't get Bandit to pop.

2. Can't do Oak's Side Quests. I have the Flux Capacitor in my inventory but the game keeps looping from "Got any errands" -> "Get Flux at Mark" -> Repeat (Store clerk told me to deliver it and she'd give me a reward/prize as well.)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
Idk if this has already been stated or if its just a coincidence, but LVL 4 Weedle always use limit.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
^^thoes bugs should be fixed in the new version...

speaking of which....

-------------

NEW BETA! Super Pokemon Eevee Edition v0.72!

I'm super excited to announce the first SPEE release... In, well, over a year. It's mainly been on hiatus, so this new beta doesn't go that much further than the 0.7a, but to compensate SPEE releases should be much shorter in time. With the "Beta" versions being frequent while packaged "Demo" versions taking longer. But being more substantial updates. With the next beta being not too far away. Which will reach to the start of chapter 5 and the death of the second hypervisor.

This new beta ends right before the 4th gym. There are various additions and improvements since v0.7a, the most notable being....

• New intro sequence, foreshadowing later events of the game.
  • Re-redone dialogue for major story events.
  • 3.5 chapters long / 3 gyms
  • PP "Recharge" mechanic
  • Updated Pokemon Center (now Free and new UI)
  • Updated Crafting System UI
  • Night mode and Gen3 Pokemon return
  • Updated Team Switcher and Nav Unit
  • Item QuickSelect Menu (hold Shift)
  • Balance Band item
  • Many more smaller changes and additions
(Coincidentally, beta 0.72 is 72mb in size)

-------------

Sleek new banner for the cool kids!

pisqdFy.png

-------------
EDIT:
If you are getting a "Runtime Package Error" then follow these steps:

open up "rpg_rt.ini" with notepad. and paste this at the bottom
FullPackageFlag=1

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
No work tomorrow, and currently having a stormy weather, so internet back home's crappy as heck.
This will be a gem of entertainment for me. :3

THANK YOU!!! :D

edit...
by the way, the 'Media' page in your site seems to be non-existent. =/

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I was playing through the new version and saw some bugs with the corrupted Metapod/Butterfree. The Butterfree sprite has a white line above it, which is a bit weird. Also, when you defeat it, it says: "Butterfree devolved into Caterpie. Obtained Pidgey." And the sprite in the nickname screen is a Weedle. It's possible you did that as a joke (if so, then it's very funny), but I thought I should mention it nonetheless.
EDIT: It actually is a Pidgey.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Is super excited!!! Can't wait to play!

EDIT: It gets to between 20 and 40 MB then spits out the error. Repairing the file gets the same response.

EDIT 2: Error reads: Pokemon Eevee Beta 0.72.zip.part could not be saved because the source file could not be read.

FINAL EDIT: Firefox wouldn't download it. Had to use Google Chrome... but finally got it!

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
The Caterpie is very messed up. I also wanted to report 2 more things I found. The mountain next to Brevis. The eastern exit leads to a place you aren't meant to reach until you have 3 badges and I came there with one. There is no way back. Also, the first time you meet M, there are 2 copies of her and if you talk to the wrong one you get stuck.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'd also like to say I fought the currupted weedle, it said i obtained pidgey and showed a pic of caterpie when i named it, i had pidgey in my party and evidently had weedle in my PC silently and didnt notice until i tried to make a shiny pokemon as I had found one and scanned it and am wondering if you removed that feature :c

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
So i got beat the Academy challenge and decided to stop there for today. I have wrote down some spelling errors i have encountered so far, to help with any polishing.

In the scene where Oak gives you Eevee: "Plus, you did save Eevee from thoes goons." It should be 'those'. And "Take care of Eevee, give it ample oppotinuity to grow." It should be 'opportunity'

The sign in Aurum Town says "-Town of precious beginings." It should be 'beginnings'. The Trainer Tip sign behind also says "suspicous", should be 'suspicious'.

The man that gives you the Picnic Basket sidequest says "Like I said, my picnic basket at home, It's the house on the east side of Ventus City." It should be 'my picnic basket's at home' or 'is at home'.

When you defeat the 2nd trainer in the Academy: "Under normal circumstances, if you loose in battle, you'll lose a quater of all your money." "loose"='lose' and "quater"='quarter'

When you defeat the Body Keeper: "You're a better trainer than I intially expected." "intially"='initially'

The Academy Master after getting your free Pokemon: "I suggest you try conquer the Pokemon League." "conquer"='conquering'
"You should try get all the Gym Badges." "try"='try to'

I haven't encountered any bugs so far, I'll be writing up more once i start it up again later, hope this helps. Awesome game btw.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I'd also like to say I fought the currupted weedle, it said i obtained pidgey and showed a pic of caterpie when i named it, i had pidgey in my party :c

Same here. Beedrill devolved to weedle and showed a pic of caterpie (with the name weedle) and then became a pidgey (named pidgey).

And I just discovered a weedle in my PC... I haven't beaten the first gym yet so will I still get the Corrupted Pidgey that spawned?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
thanks for the bug reports so far. fixed thoes.

->The caterpie/weedle glitch can be fixed by depositing all pokemon in the pokecenter PC. then withdrawing caterpie/weedle from storage. The glitch is caused by me accidently using pidgey's index number, adding pidgey to the party instead of cat/weed. a corrupted pidgey can still be found on route 1.

->When first encountering M, and 2 instances of her appear, talk to the one at the bottom.

->After encountering M, and warping to Ros Lake, don't head into the cave. just head south. which will take you to route 3, then go north from there back to brevis. The cave's warp is glitched up taking you to a point in the game that shouldn't be accessible until Much... much... later. If you did go through the cave, head out, then head north, until you reach ferreus town, buy the house, and warp back to a previous town. the events should still be intact.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
A question. If I teach Eevee Crunch with the evolved forms know it? (its a level up move I think but also a TM).

Back