• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

neopets roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
sign up if you like neopets basicly you choose a neopet and control what that pet dose we start when we get 5 members if we get more thats great but make sure you specify which pet you are going to be and we all have an unlimited bank account.

rules
1. no makeing up pets/petpets
2. no fake items if useing a rare item that people might not know of post a pic of it
3. no new places
4. have fun

heres the form
neopet
name ( ____ the ______)
home town
other info

neopet: usul
name: chris the usul
colour: blue
home town ice caves, terror mountain
other info none

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
I agree with both of them... If you'd kindly insert a plot into this RolePlay, I'm sure that many would understand this RolePlay much better, if you know what I mean, and it'd more likely increase the subscription level.

I'll join (I love Neopets, by the way!), though; A mentioned plot, as Karli said, is needed.

(Sorry if this sounds a bit over-rating. Being a critic is rare for me, but when it happens... '-'; )

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
this roleplay runs along side the neopets website so whatever the event thing (currently is hannah and the ice caves) but if there is no plot on neopets then we just do anything

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
neomon said:
this roleplay runs along side the neopets website so whatever the event thing (currently is hannah and the ice caves) but if there is no plot on neopets then we just do anything

But, really, a proper RP needs a plot. ^^; There is a way to make a plot out of everything in my opinion.

--K a r l i

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
yeah, like that one battle they had during the summer. (or was it some other time? lol...) we could take part in the war...

OOO! it was the war over merridel!! or something like that...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
the plot is: a group of young neopets travel around growing stronger so they can destroy the ultemate evil waiting in the battledome any one who tries to defeate the evil and fails are turned to stone could theese young neopets be the ones to destroy the evil before it gets out of the battledome or will these young neopets be imortalised as the ones who tried and failed

EVA02

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2005
name Thomas the bori
gender male
colour rainbow
home town meridall
other info his personatly is brave funny and helpful and a little anobixous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back