• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TY

I saw a Pokemon XY 3ds a while back and I was planning to get it, but one thing, it has a tag that says 110V. I assumed it meant it could only hold 110 volts of electricity as opposed to 220 Volt of our conventional outlines and If I tried to plug it in to charge, it might spark. I don't know what the 110V tag actually means but in comparison to other 3DS, is the Voltage different? Does the 110V mean something else?

From what i know, the V usually stands for Volt, so its different unless the V stands for something else.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
What's the main problem of the errors I keep getting whenever I try to go into Miiverse and eshop on my 3DS? Is it my router or my e-mail address?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Eshop being down

Guys my Eshop is down and in wondering if that is normal. If it isn't, then can someone help me.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My eShop appears to be working fine. So it might just be you. This would've been normal if this happened to you about 5 days ago.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else having issues updating Nintendo systems?

I had to do two software updates last week on both my 3ds and wii and both times I kept getting errors when updating. I managed to successfully download the updates in the end, but now having just switched on my wii to play Zelda Twilight Princess that I got for Xmas, it is asking for another update and again I am getting errors. The internet connection tests are working fine. Is anyone else having trouble doing software updates? I have read that because so many people are trying to do updates Nintendo don't have the server capacity to support it. I really wish they would sort it out, its back to work for me on Monday and precious gaming time is running out!

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Minecraft PS3

I got a $50 PSN card for Christmas last month, and want to get a new game. The thing is, I already have the PC version of Minecraft. Are there any noticeable differences between the PS3 and PC versions (besides the control scheme obviously)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
but i don't play with Mods....
There are other differences, too. A number of blocks aren't included in the PS3 version, worlds aren't infinite, max players per server is 8, and it's behind the PC in terms of updates.

Some people like it, but honestly I don't really see a reason one would go with the PS3 version if they have a PC version. That's just my input, though.

...And give mods a try, you'll love what you find.

Years
I can never enjoy mods. It just constantly reminds me that there are other players who are amateurs, below the pros in skill level, but are still better than me. (I'm studying game design.) Same with a number of indie games.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
Animal Crossing or Mario Kart 7

I'm trying to decide which game to get and I need your opinions! I've played other Mario Kart titles and thoroughly enjoyed them so I know what to expect with it, but not Animal Crossing. I've heard plenty of good things about it but have never experienced it for myself, so I decided to read reviews and I came to the conclusion that its pretty interesting and would be neat to try out. But I have become stumped as to which I should get. Which game would you recommend and why?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
It's all personal preference. If you wanna stick to a game that you have enjoyed, then do that. If you want to try something else out, go with Animal Crossing. I've heard good things about both. They are completely different games though, so it's hard to give you a good comparison to which games to get.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
It's all personal preference. If you wanna stick to a game that you have enjoyed, then do that. If you want to try something else out, go with Animal Crossing. I've heard good things about both. They are completely different games though, so it's hard to give you a good comparison to which games to get.

Yeah, thats true. I'm just thinking though if I get Animal Crossing, I might not like it all too much but then again, I may love it. Usually I can tell if I might like a game or not but this one is a bit difficult for me to decide. I would love to eventually get both, but unfortunately I'm not able to do that at this moment.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Why don't you check some gameplays online for Animal Crossing, or some Let's Plays of it. Could give you a huge idea of what to expect from it.

Also, if you're planning on buying Mario kart 7, don't forget that Mario Kart 8 is coming soon. So if you rather get the newer one instead you can get the 8th.

Years
I'd pick up Animal Crossing. It's a new type of game for you, whereas with Mario Kart you'll more or less be used to it already.

(I don't happen to like Animal Crossing, but don't let that deter you.)

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I'm really not managing to get the hang of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness for the Playstation 2. I haven't managed to defeat the first midboss (the French Adonis-type demon) in the first Chapter because I'm really struggling to get the hang of it. I've made a couple of classes to use (all good-for-nothing or inadequate for now) such as a Warrior, a Cleric, a Martial Artist (Brawler?) and a Red Mage, and an extra Prinny.

I don't really know how to level up my characters, I've played the same two maps over and over, sending out two Prinnies and all my made characters (Not Laharl/Etna) and I've only managed to level up a few characters by a few levels each.

Can anyone provide advice on how the level-up system works?

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
So lately I have been playing WoW with my friend and we just started playing normal WoW (We played private servers) and we're going to start playing MoP but right now i'm just on a starter account with refer a friend, I don't know if i need all of the games or not but there's no problem if I have to buy them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Since they've published the only two M-rated video games for the Nintendo Gamecube like Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Geist, is Nintendo going publish anymore M-rated video games or have they declined to do so? My father and I would think that they've declined to not publish anymore M-rated video games. So, you know what you think?

Last edited:
Back