• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24 Event extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
bump, added many more kalos bred shinies and gen 6 events

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
ok i am screwed and can't trade at all until i get new games or something since they are pieces of garbage and won't be recognized by my 3ds. don't have money for another game right now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Hey would you take a perfect shiny groudon, perfect shiny Cresselia, and perfect shiny mewtwo with mewtwo mega stone for any combination of perfect shiny tyranitar and any legendary special event ( nintendo zone manaphy) (carnival pikachus admant nature)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
As owner has stated in a previous post he is unable to trade. I'll be closing this for now to avoid needless bumping.

Kevin, when you're available to trade again you can message one of the Trade Corner moderators and we'll reopen your shop for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back