• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
This is amazing what you have done. I love your edits in the battle system, but when you fight does it say luffy send out Luffy? Can't wait for a vid :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011
Just a quick idea... i'm not sure if you can survived playing japanese game without knowing what it says or where to go... you should try to get the One Piece game on GBC. The one with RPG mode... I've completed it and at a certain length, I notice the game also adds so scene for the first 3-4 movies.

It would be a great idea if you add them too... like a side-quest.

I have other great ideas with you can implant it in your game too... one idea is like what I did in my *unpublicized* Orange League hack. In my hack, there's no barrier/stones at the sea route... i just link the other end to the same map they were at before. Sort of like "lost at sea".

If you played Breath of Fire IV... the scene at the Plain... something like that... the route is endless and you will eventually get yourself lost unless you move backward to where you came from.

Magangryoung

Star in the making
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for that sea idea

Thanks for the idea about the sea I'll definetly impliment it but I haven't been able to do any work on it because of college and everything I'll begin working again later on in the week.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
the hack looks great, but i dont like how the main character (ruffy) looks. You should change it so it look like a firered character with a hat, and west and that.
Now it looks like 50% pokemon and 50% something else?

[edit] if i sound mean there, it wasnt to mean like being rude, it was just an idea[edit]

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Yeah at the moment I'm planning to take it further than even Skypiea if possible :)

I don't know if it's too much, but it would be awesome if the hack ended at the time when the straw hat crew is shattered in chapter 513 (manga). :D

Also, a question. Will you be able to "catch" new crewmembers or will you be forced to play with the original crew? I'd like to catch myself a Mr.2 and a Perona. :P

Magangryoung

Star in the making
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
I don't know if it's too much, but it would be awesome if the hack ended at the time when the straw hat crew is shattered in chapter 513 (manga). :D

Also, a question. Will you be able to "catch" new crewmembers or will you be forced to play with the original crew? I'd like to catch myself a Mr.2 and a Perona. :P

Well you get certain crew members throughout the game like important ones *hint hint* but you don't get pokeballs or a pokedex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back