• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello. I am Electro12. I will reread the rules to refresh my memories. In case you are wondering, I have made an introduction thread.......way back in July 2012. I would like to meet new friends in this hangout.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hello. I am Electro12. I will reread the rules to refresh my memories. In case you are wondering, I have made an introduction thread.......way back in July 2012. I would like to meet new friends in this hangout.

Ola! ^_^ Welcome back! It's been a while yeah? I'm guessing you know your way around the forums, but just in case, you can go here for the latest updates and what not: [Link]

Have fun and hit me up if you wanna talk! I usually bite strangers but I'll make an exception in your case :p Or something on that level...

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
So... Let's begin this xD

Hi there! How are you people doing? (My mom always thought me good manners :D)

Ok... let's get serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is my favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you are wrong xD I have many favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over the others, but here is a "small" list: Arcanine, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salamence, Togekiss, and of course the little yellow mouse that we all say that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More things... I'm a student, and like every other student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy my parents and all the things that kids do nowadays xD

I registered myself in PC because I have a dream: hacking xD I don't know jack about this but I need something to do that prevents falling a sleep in classes that involves computers xD Apart from that, I can say that Liquid Crystal was the game that made the "click". I love that game and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed myself here I'm going to read the Holy Book of hacking (a couple of times xD) and see you guys in a few days xD

Warship

異議あり!
Years

Ok... let's get serious: I'm * typhlosion * and guess what is my favorite pokémon :D If you thought it was Typhlosion you are wrong xD I have many favorite pokémons, I can't pick one over the others, but here is a "small" list: Arcanine, Lapras, Crobat, Sneasel, Tyranitar, Typhlosion (obviously xD), Heracross, Salamence, Togekiss, and of course the little yellow mouse that we all say that we hate him, but everyone loves him :D

More things... I'm a student, and like every other student I hate school. I love eat what I shouldn't and hate eat what I should, annoy my parents and all the things that kids do nowadays xD

I registered myself in PC because I have a dream: hacking xD I don't know jack about this but I need something to do that prevents falling a sleep in classes that involves computers xD Apart from that, I can say that Liquid Crystal was the game that made the "click". I love that game and I always will love.

So... after I embarrassed myself here I'm going to read the Holy Book of hacking (a couple of times xD) and see you guys in a few days xD
hi * typhlosion *! well i wont lie to you i DID think typhlosion was your favorite pokemon when i saw your name :D well you seem like a normal student like me except i dont annoy my parents that much but
1.i dislike school( cuz hate is a strong word)
2.Who doesn't love unhealthy things like chocolate and chips ^^
3.i dunno about you but my grades are far from good
so yeah i think we're similar and why do you think you embarassed yourself? your introduction was great you gave out many details so we can get to know you better btw if you want to talk about hacking other than the emulation forums you can vm me too ^^

Years
Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all having a great day!

Wow, Typhlosion isn't your favorite? I'd never assume otherwise. :O But omg I hate school too. I'm a senior in college and am just about done with only four classes left. Good thing too, since it's so annoying to have to go for so long at this point.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yourself, we've all been there before on forums! I remember getting a warning on another forum one time for having a large signature. Disappeared from there for a few days when that happened since I was so embarrassed haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
I never felt like that because I get a long with almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from them. The only social network/social forums I've used are miiverse on the WiiU and Pokecommunity Forums through an app and they both are great

Years
I never felt like that because I get a long with almost anyone and make friends easy. I can tell if someone is mean and stay away from them. The only social network/social forums I've used are miiverse on the WiiU and Pokecommunity Forums through an app and they both are great

Ah yes I'm just like that as well. I have no friends who play Pokemon in real life and given my age they'd most likely bully me for it. But PC is full of members who are aged in their 20's so no wonder why I'm loving this community, I get to be around people my age as well as those in their teens who have been fans since the start.

Nice to see you're using PC's app, it's nice that you're browsing our community on the go.

And yeah, how's everyone doing?

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
Years
Hi there! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I came here looking for a fun little forum to call home :) If I'm not off battling (I'm quite the experimentalist), I'm tucked in, chatting to my friends and people around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certainly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stop by, chat with me and let the good times roll ~(^_^)~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi there! ^.^
I'm Lugia's Shadow, and I came here looking for a fun little forum to call home :) If I'm not off battling (I'm quite the experimentalist), I'm tucked in, chatting to my friends and people around me. If you've ever seen a user called Shadow Lugia or Spookeon over on Pokemon Showdown, you've most certainly spotted me :D. So, if you ever see me on PC, or PS, stop by, chat with me and let the good times roll ~(^_^)~

Oh, hello there Lugia! Welcome to PC! It's really nice to see you here. Remember me? I'm one of the regulars on the server as well; you probably might have seen me around. c:

You like battling, right? There's the Battle Center where you can discuss everything you want about battling.
Hmm.. Besides battling, what else are you interested in? There are lots of things to do around this place, as you can see. Perhaps you could join in the ever active X & Y speculations, or try your hand at roleplaying in the Roleplay Corner thread? Your options are limitless! Go ahead and try out many other different things here, and make sure you have fun!

If there's anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask our lovely moderators Cid and Cirno, or if you just wanna chat and make a new friend, do send me a VM and say hi! :3 See ya around~

syn.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
hi * typhlosion *! well i wont lie to you i DID think typhlosion was your favorite pokemon when i saw your name :D well you seem like a normal student like me except i dont annoy my parents that much but
1.i dislike school( cuz hate is a strong word)
2.Who doesn't love unhealthy things like chocolate and chips ^^
3.i dunno about you but my grades are far from good
so yeah i think we're similar and why do you think you embarassed yourself? your introduction was great you gave out many details so we can get to know you better btw if you want to talk about hacking other than the emulation forums you can vm me too ^^

Well cyndaquill is always my starter in GSC (crystal mostly xD) and I like the sound of the name of typhlosion so I started to use it as my nickname and the "stars" are just a finishing touch xD

You're right, hate is a strong word, but dislike seemed too "kind" xD
I just finished having dinner, and you are already giving me hungry xD
My grades are mediocre, but they could be better if I wasn't such a lazy guy xD

I think that my introduction was stupid but I'm glad you liked it xD Unfortunately I'm having less time than I expect, so I didn't make progress at all :s

Hi guuuys! :3 Hope you're all having a great day!

Wow, Typhlosion isn't your favorite? I'd never assume otherwise. :O But omg I hate school too. I'm a senior in college and am just about done with only four classes left. Good thing too, since it's so annoying to have to go for so long at this point.

But awww, I'm sure you didn't embarrass yourself, we've all been there before on forums! I remember getting a warning on another forum one time for having a large signature. Disappeared from there for a few days when that happened since I was so embarrassed haha.

You wouldn't? xD I'm surprised to be honest xD
You're almost there, keep up and you'll finish it in no time ^^

I have to say that I'm not a very good fan of forums xD And because I thought my introduction was stupid I felt a little embarrassed xD I'm glad that I never had problems with my signature, mostly because I rarely use it xDD

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ No introduction is stupid! Why would you say that? :(

Welcome nonetheless. :3 Crystal is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do find Cyndaquil cute <3

Years

Hey there Typhlosion, and nice to see you joined us. I joined here myself 2 years ago because I wanted to interact with fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends in real life who played Pokemon. I have since made so many friends here and I'd never go back to my life before PC.

I know how annoying school is, I never enjoyed it myself because I always had to go out of town to get to school and I always had problems interacting with classmates and everything. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Togekiss is actually one of my faves too! It's just a total beast with Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flinches from Air Slash! And it's cute too, same with Pikachu. He's another of my faves, although my absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love the ROM hacks here, so why not head over to the Emulation section? It has loads of hack-related discussion you can take part in and there's some nice resources if you want to make your own games. I'm not a hacker myself but it can be fun with all those tools you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always happy to chat with you!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Howdy everyone! Brand new and looking to learn about hacking Pokemon and all the current hacks that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited to get back into it now that I've found out about all these mods / hacks.

Years
Howdy everyone! Brand new and looking to learn about hacking Pokemon and all the current hacks that have been around. Was a huge fan when I was a kid and I'm excited to get back into it now that I've found out about all these mods / hacks.

Hi there, welcome to PC!

I see you already posted in the Emulation section so I guess you came for ROM hacks as well? The Emulation section is home to loads of awesome hacks you can check out, as well as tools and resources you can use to make your own hacks. ROM hacks can be fun because you never know how creative you can be when making them!

We also have loads of other sections you can check out if you need to take a break from the hacks. Also, contact a moderator if you are in need of any help because they are there to help you of course. I'm Hikari, and if you need a quick chat feel free to send me a VM!

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
^ No introduction is stupid! Why would you say that? :(

Welcome nonetheless. :3 Crystal is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I choose Chikorita over Cyndaquil, but I do find Cyndaquil cute <3

I don't know xD Mine just felt like it xD

Thank you! :) I love crystal *-* Sometimes I choose Chikorita too, but it's too defensive for me, especially Meganium, but it's good to change a little bit the game :D

Hey there Typhlosion, and nice to see you joined us. I joined here myself 2 years ago because I wanted to interact with fellow Pokemon fans and I had no friends in real life who played Pokemon. I have since made so many friends here and I'd never go back to my life before PC.

I know how annoying school is, I never enjoyed it myself because I always had to go out of town to get to school and I always had problems interacting with classmates and everything. I see you have a lot of favorites as far as Pokemon goes, and Togekiss is actually one of my faves too! It's just a total beast with Serene Grace + Razor Fang = Loads of flinches from Air Slash! And it's cute too, same with Pikachu. He's another of my faves, although my absolute fave is that little blue otter Oshawott.

And it appears you love the ROM hacks here, so why not head over to the Emulation section? It has loads of hack-related discussion you can take part in and there's some nice resources if you want to make your own games. I'm not a hacker myself but it can be fun with all those tools you can use!

Anyways, have a good time here and I'm always happy to chat with you!

Thank you for the welcome! :)

In fact pokémon is one of the best thing that school brought to my life! Togekiss is a great pokémon *-* Oshawott is one of my favorite in the anime. He is so funny *-*

In fact I do love play ROM hacks. They just feel more complete than the "original" pokémon games, and more challenging. I was there already, but it's too much info to learn and time is short :s

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Hi guys, TBIF here, otherise known as Mike in this crazy thing called real life.. but we wont talk about that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really got into the newer pokes after that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there, man! Great to see you in our cozy little hangout here. :D How are things going so far for ya? :3

Years
Hi guys, TBIF here, otherise known as Mike in this crazy thing called real life.. but we wont talk about that place...

Mostly a 3rd gen player, never really got into the newer pokes after that.

Hi there Mike, nice to see you hanging out here.

I noticed you originally joined almost 2 years ago but you only started getting active now. I understand some people's thoughts towards the newer Pokemon, they even think 5th Generation had unoriginal designs but despite that, I loved it nonetheless.

If you need anything feel free to message me!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
hi I am sonu. I am ten years old
I am a new member and i don't known any rules
And for the love of Pokemon I joined this community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back