• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
How about just like you killed one with your shiny Rhyperior? :P

And why won't Anjoola's site open up again???

Like RHYP FYARS HIS LAZARS AT IT AND BLOWS IT UP.

And then decimates quite a few Buizel too.

See that Slowpoke in my sig? I'm trying to get that.

Last night I got the chain to 20. Today after about 15 minutes of looking for good grass, it breaks.

Now I can't even find the things and when I do they break at like 3. And that time when it broke, it was perfect grass selection. 4 of a kind, farthest away, not touching a wall.

Life is cruel.... Maybe I should just retire. =s

Years
Seriously man, it keeps saying Page Load Error for Anjoola's site!

I'm still trying to get through my Diamond, but that biznatch is stalling me and I only just beat Pastoria gym. DAMN YOU F'ING STALLERS!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Lost my chance at a shiny Giratina in Platinum, thanks to my stupid thumb. I have an elastic holding down the L-R buttons, so I had my thumb near the Start-Select ones, for easy access. I glance down and see shiny Giratina too late and my thumb pressed down on reflex, SRing the game.

I'm totally upset about this, I could have had Giratina today and I could have started SRing for Darkrai tomorrow. Now I just gotta hope the RNG is nice to me and another shiny one appears. I'm hoping that its similar to if you got a shiny Starly at the beginning of the game when SRing for a starter, but I doubt that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Thanks. I'm unsure how the RNG works, I don't really bother with it.

I'm still SRing for Giratina, but no new shiny one popped up, I doubt it will. Pretty mad with myself for resetting over it, but its all I can do. Meh, I think I'll start the game again, I don't think Giratina is going to shine anytime soon.

Years
Actually, can't you just download the Wonder Card for the Members Pass, and then save again in front of Tina, and go and get it later?

And you should just spend a few days more SRing, just in case your game loves you for going so hard for it.

Sorry again :'(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Lost my chance at a shiny Giratina in Platinum, thanks to my stupid thumb. I have an elastic holding down the L-R buttons, so I had my thumb near the Start-Select ones, for easy access. I glance down and see shiny Giratina too late and my thumb pressed down on reflex, SRing the game.

I'm totally upset about this, I could have had Giratina today and I could have started SRing for Darkrai tomorrow. Now I just gotta hope the RNG is nice to me and another shiny one appears. I'm hoping that its similar to if you got a shiny Starly at the beginning of the game when SRing for a starter, but I doubt that.

Wow that sucks. I have never managed to SR a shiny. They never seem to like me.

Didn't do much last night. I am playing ranger 2. I only play it for the events. The actual game itself is poor. Can't remember the name of the person that wanted it but if you don't want events then there isn't really any need to get it as the game is very boring.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Well if any of you have Platinum, be sure to download the event for Darkrai, as it has started. I'll be rushing through the game and SRing for my legit shiny Darkrai. I have to trade a Timid synchronizer and hope that the shiny one has that nature.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have that game how do I get the event? I didn't know about it. I want to SR for it.

Oh and would it matter if I have the copy hacked into english? If that does I will re download it in jap before I start.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
You download it through Mystery Gift, its really easy, you need the actual game to get it.

Well I downloaded the pass, I'm hoping to get there by tonight, must get shiny Darkrai.

Years
You guys are all so lucky, I don't have even a working DS.

Mine sucks, so I get bored and drop kick it and all that all the time, it freezes by touch, and I never did anything to it, so I decided to take my anger out on it now ^^

But I'm hoping for a new DS for X-Mas, along with Platinum, so I can SR for a shiny Darkrai and Shaymin as well.

Hopping through Diamond, these bastards love to piss me off and cause stall wars...

Only on Fantina. God, please let the manufacturers of the DS suffer a painful death, for wasting so much of my time.

lawl

So here's the rundown:

SR for a shiny Dialga
Move on to Uxie
Here is where I need some opinions: Should I go after an Azelf? And after, if yes, should I go for Mesprit?
And after whatever Pixie, I will move on to tweak it up, to SR for a shiny Shaymin and Darkrai in English.
GL all, 'specially with the Rais you two.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

Ow :( That has to hurt, I'm always afraid something like that's gonna happen to me.

But one thing's for certain, I'm not retiring anytime soon.

DSC04983.jpg

Video coming soon. Shiny grass at 39 like always for me, and then I got another one today. I plan to at least get 12.

I caught that thing at 4 AM.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I won't be able to SR for a shiny Darkrai just yet. I realized that I need to release Cresselia before I can go to Newmoon Island, so I have to beat the E4 first. So instead, I am now back up to Giratina in Platinum and I'm SRing for a shiny one once again.

I decided to give it until the 19th of December to shine, and if it doesn't appear, I'll move on with the game and SR for shiny Darkrai instead.

I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, so my thumb is staying away from the Start-Select buttons until Giratina appears on the screen :p.

^Congrats on the shiny Slowpoke, the 2 I got took long to find, several months in fact, one of the worst chaining experiences I had >_>.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years

Ouch S_D, Nicejob on Registeel ( Mine's got careful too, nice nature for it) but Giratina Cursed you again :( If I recall you SR over the first Giratina you were after too? Ugh stuff happens I guess, especially when you are tryng to go fast and are frustrated. Maybe it'll pop up again :(

This weekend I barely got any Sring done. Only 5 hours on Mesprit and 3 on Rotom. To make up for it I took my DS to work Sunday night to Sr during break time, but nothing. Then today in the morning I whipped out my DS for the drive back home, something I rarely do since I'm tired usually. Instead of going for my Pearl, I went to a really old target on my Fire Red. First SR after turning it on I look down:
Spoiler:

Meeeewwwwwww TWO!!!!! Meeeewwwwwww TWO!!!!
After getting home to take pics, I finally battled it with glee. Difficult SOB mewtwo. After crippling its accuracy and Defence with Shedinja's Sand attack and screech, I put it to sleep with Poliwrath, then Scizor's Sword Danced False Swipe brought its HP down. But Mewtwo broke out of every repeat ball I chucked at it. So this went on for a bit, since he'd use Recover and Safeguard to stall me. I couldn't get him to stay asleep for more than 2turns, so I was going to paralyze him with magneton instead. I sent out magneton, he used Safeguard. ARGH. He was at low yellow, so I chucked Timer's and after the 3rd one...CAUGHT!! YEAHH in your face Master Ball!!
Milestone shiny #60. I nicknamed him "BioWeapon"
Fire Red in DS...Green Mewtwo on Screen!
It's the Ultimate Bio Weapon!...with Impish nature, damn -SpA
Stats...IV's to follow...
VICTORY!!!! Heheheh...
IV's:
HP 1
Att 18
Def 18
SpA 7
SpD 15
Spd 25

Lol garbage HP but decent att and Good Speed, yay another physical moveset lol. I've been after the Brawl Reject since Summer of '07. Finally, just finally, over year of occasional hunting paid off lol. Only my 4th FR/LG SR shiny too, need to hunt on those games more, probably going back to hunting Snorlax again. And congrats everyone else on their shinies too! Nice Slowpoke DDD, what way are you going to go evolution wise? Good luck everyone on their hunts!

PS LOL at my last pic.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Gratz on Mewtwo. I am getting Platinum in japanese so I can get Darkria. I have compltetly forget when I can get mystery gift but I will go research that. I was going to play Ranger 2 but shiny darkria is much better than playing that game. I have photos of some of my Geodude I will get round to posting them sometime.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
one of my freinds recently lent me his game and i have sucessfully SR'd for regirock, regiice and registeel, and have started SRing for regigigas!!

gl to everyone

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Nice Slowpoke DDD, what way are you going to go evolution wise? Good luck everyone on their hunts!

PS LOL at my last pic.

Phew, how many SR shinies does that make you in like 2 weeks? lol congrats

Oh yeah Slowpoke video

I'm going for Slowbro. Speaking of bro, my brother just called when I was chaining... I had to hurry, mute music, put my DS down and run and grab the phone.

When I got back, I noticed I was at an even amount of steps. I pressed the Radar/registered item button.

"The battery has run dry!"

Oh sh^#.

I don't know where the grasses are.
I walk up, fine. Walk up again, fine. So I figure I had positioned myself correctly before I ran off.

Wrong.

So Darth Bidoof strikes again.

I have 6 shiny Slowpoke, 4 with me. 2 are Bold, 1 is Naive and one is Timid. So I hope the other two are Bold natured.

The first one I got seems ok except for it's HP which is like 0. It's defenses are great though...

Argh....

Well, at least I can start on my project sooner.

So in a way I'm happy I can continue. I can also finish raising Mama Luigi and raise my best Bro, and get them ready.

Good luck everyone, and remember to

PAY ATTENTION

edit:
Crap, the other two Slowpoke are Mild and Impish. Mild is "Proud of it's Power", and Impish is "Mischievous", lol.... Slap in the face?

I'll check them all later. Right now I'm gonna finish levelling up Mama Luigi so s/he can learn Earth Power.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
D_S: Yeah thats the second time that happened with Giratina, even though I have my younger cousins to blame for that first one >_>.

Well I'm back on the Giratina hunt in Platinum once again, but no shiny dragon yet. I'm still hopeful that my game will spit me out a shiny sometime soon, but I'm not sure when exactly :P. My fingers stay away from the buttons on the DS, no errors this time. SHINE Giratina!

I'm also still SRing for shiny Regirock in Emerald and shiny Snorlax in LeafGreen but neither seem to want to shine. Did 3 hours of Regirock and 3 hours of Snorlax, but no shinies popped up. I'm hoping one of the 3 shinies I'm hunting will appear before the end of the year.

Congrats to new shinies guys, wish me luck!

Back