• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'll go post, but I don't got too much to post about unless I decide to go a little insane with whats going on... actually, i'll go get a little insane now >=)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Mate, I can't go "mod-ninja" on you anymore. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a mod anymore. XD I can just go regular ninja on you though. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Keep calling her Miharu, its funny =P

I don't know why Miharu isn't a mod anymore, but I know Red Hawt Chili Pelipeppers is either going to become a mod or is a mod now...
I went through Miharu's conversation with him, but its not stalking because I do it with everyones conversations, so its just creepy XP

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I didn't step down, I was fired due to not handling my reports. XD I wonder if I am the first mod that that has happened too...

Also, Red Hawt Chili Peppers is a mod now. I think he's been a mod...for a day or two? Hah, now he can feel my pain! D=<

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*Smack*
You be quiet, now that Miharu's no longer a mod I hold the most power in this thread =P
Unless RHCP decides to join, but I don't think he will, this doesn't seem like hi kind of Roleplay.
Anyways....
I'm gonna go play some inspiration [DeadRising 2]
Haven't beat the game yet, some rednecks with sniper rifles killed me on the last day.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(dodges smack, hits Zamorak over the head)

Well, even when I was a mod, the only power I really had was when you guys were breaking the rules... :P

Now, Zamorak, try to smack me again and I'll give you a kick in the pants. Again, I might add. ;P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Derp Miharu, I was smacking sky =P
So, you failed to fill out a form for RHCP and got booted down from mod to member...
Maybe you should talk to my sister, she is a very successful mod, jk
You did good while you were a mod (=

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
"failed to fill out a form for RHCP"...no, that's not how it went. o.O

People, ya know, can report other people and I get that report and I have to deal with it. I forgot to deal with one for...a week or something and they demoted me since it was like my third time doing that.

Aww, thanks Josh. Sorry 'bout my fail though. :P

BTW, go post! Clone!Yui has made contact with Psychic. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You are slow, I know. :P

I posted slightly slow because my computer went idiotic on me and went and typed in only caps. Annoying~!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm in the process of posting now but you guys are to fast. XP

Edit: Alright I posted.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Unless RHCP decides to join, but I don't think he will, this doesn't seem like hi kind of Roleplay.

That didn't stop me now, did it? But then again, when I joined this particular Roleplay I thought things were going to be taken seriously. Oh well, a little dose of anarchy once in a while never hurt anyone. It keeps you on your toes for when something really weird happens. Oh, and I've posted and such-and-such. You know, the whole sha-bang. What are Penny, Yui and Hei going to do about the storm which could quite easily tear down the building if they were unlucky enough?

Last edited:
Back