• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Basically Finding Nemo is a film where a man's wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. Then after, his son is kidnapped and the father as to chase the kidnapper thousands and thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman in order to get back his son.

:]

Years
I really like Dory, and I think Ellen DeGeneres did a good job as the role of Dory. P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney. Is it that hard to forget if Dory can remember? :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I never did get around to remember it LOL.

And also, Finding Dory will be about her trying to find her family.

Years
I wonder who else is gonna appear in Finding Dory aside from Dory. Just too bad the movie has a 2015 premiere date >_>

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The fishes from the aquarium are coming back! :D

But Jacque's voice actor died, so they don't know if they're going to replace him with another voice actor or not bring him back at all :[

Honest

Hi!
Years
That was the little shrimp dude, right? I don't remember him saying much cept for some French stuff during the Ring of Fire ceremony.

Years
Yeah, that was Jacque.

Speaking of the aquarium fish, I thought it was funny that the starfish (I forget the name) said she came from eBay. that cracked me up first time i saw it

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, the starfish was a she? I thought it was a he. :c

And we'll finally find out if the aquarium fish got out of those bags! =D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oh, disregard the red meat thing. Have you tried, higher protein and less fibre? I definitely recall reading protein helps with that kind of thing.

What about eggs? Are eggs allowed?

I love eggs, so yea, they are allowed.

Eating too much of something is not really healthy. Even if it's vegetables ;(

If you can't eat red meat, then eat substitues to replace the! lost vitamins. You should check which item has proteins in it because you're lacking with the absence of red meat. Also include lemonade in your food or drink it. Orange juice also helps a lot with diarrhea.

I am just too lazy to find out what has proteins in it, but I will take note.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Am I the only one around here who forgot Finding Nemo and doesn't care about Finding Dory?
Aquarium fish? I always thought they stayed where they were. Also iirc Nemo left by being flushed in a WC?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I know right Dipu but I don't seem able to watch kids movies like I did in the past. I guess the child inside of me is dying ;-;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I know right Dipu but I don't seem able to watch kids movies like I did in the past. I guess the child inside of me is dying ;-;

Its probably because you don't really have the mood for nostalgia in your mind now.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I AM SO EXCITED FOR FINDING DORY OMG!! My son will love it too... he loves Nemo. :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Wait.... Finding Dory!? Is it some kind of sequel to Finding Nemo!? Gosh! I love Finding Nemo! Damn, I know I am a little bit too late into this, but still...

Brace yourself guys, for the craze of buying that blue fish is coming back! (it used to be the clownfish craze when Finding Nemo just aired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back