• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
I have a 5 IV Sassy Male Spiritomb 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ability: Pressure
Will you tade it for your ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Guts - Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Double Kick Shinx??

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Damn :/ well I suppose the ♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/xx - Adamant - Speed Boost Torchic will do.
Unless you have a 4 IV ditto you're willing to part with?

I'll breed you one as soon as I can. That's just a list of my parents I have to breed with.

Thank you for the Marill and Scyther!

You are welcome! Thank you for the Ability Capsule and Spiritomb!

I have a 5 IV Sassy Male Spiritomb 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ability: Pressure
Will you tade it for your ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Guts - Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Double Kick Shinx??

I will!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'll be glad to trade you a newly hatched spiritomb for a female purrlion caught with a heal ball *it's a request for some1 else but in case I cant find some1 with its safari I can still get the trade*. Also if it can have an item can I get a thunder stone *if you can. if u need 1 I only got 1 so im willing to send it 2 u for cloning as long as I can get it back* & ill find a Electirizer or Magmarizer to trade *once I find where it is* so you can clone it and trade it back to me. *you lucky ... for being able to have access to 2 3dss I wish I had access to another 1 to clone some things -_- *

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I'll be glad to trade you a newly hatched spiritomb for a female purrlion caught with a heal ball *it's a request for some1 else but in case I cant find some1 with its safari I can still get the trade*. Also if it can have an item can I get a thunder stone *if you can. if u need 1 I only got 1 so im willing to send it 2 u for cloning as long as I can get it back* & ill find a Electirizer or Magmarizer to trade *once I find where it is* so you can clone it and trade it back to me. *you lucky ... for being able to have access to 2 3dss I wish I had access to another 1 to clone some things -_- *

Your asterisks are throwing me right off, haha. I think I have ahold of some spiritomb now, but if you need a purrloin I'll catch you one and give it to you anyway. I only have my 1 Thunder Stone right now, and my girlfriend already needs me to clone it a few times for her (I'm a slacker) so I won't have any spares to give away or anything. Sorry

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I'll try to work on the abra soon. I dunno about skrelp; I have x so finding enough to farm an ability will suck.

Sounds good.....currently I'm working on Shuppets, and I'm also planning to breed Munnas with the egg moves Curse, Baton Pass, and Helping Hand......I think that might be a very appealing pokemon for trick room types.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Your asterisks are throwing me right off, haha. I think I have ahold of some spiritomb now, but if you need a purrloin I'll catch you one and give it to you anyway. I only have my 1 Thunder Stone right now, and my girlfriend already needs me to clone it a few times for her (I'm a slacker) so I won't have any spares to give away or anything. Sorry

Sorry for that. Thanks man. Just remember it has to be female and caught with a heal ball.

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Sounds good.....currently I'm working on Shuppets, and I'm also planning to breed Munnas with the egg moves Curse, Baton Pass, and Helping Hand......I think that might be a very appealing pokemon for trick room types.

Sounds bad ass. Alrighty well I'll work on Abra once I'm done breeding my Spiritomb for my secret santa.

Sorry for that. Thanks man. Just remember it has to be female and caught with a heal ball.

Yup sounds good. I'll get on it as soon as I have a minute.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
No problem. Just let me know when got it and want to do the trade. I got some good forien pokemon if you want 1 to clone. Although i would need it back since i didnt bread any of them yet.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
No problem. Just let me know when got it and want to do the trade. I got some good forien pokemon if you want 1 to clone. Although i would need it back since i didnt bread any of them yet.

Thanks but I'd only be interested in foreign pokémon if they were 5-6 IVs.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thats fine. ill just trade a junk pokemon then. Just let me know when you ready to trade added your Fc.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I am interested in the following if available:

1) Larvitar parent with egg moves

2) Shinx with egg moves

I can catch the following female Pokemon from Safari (taken from your list of wants) with hidden abilities as a trade:

Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Crawdaunt, Pawniard, Eevee

I also have access to catch the following in Safari:

Ponyta, Charmander, Slugma, Aipom, Minccino, Inkay, Pansear, Ninetales (and a few more, once the person I added logs in and I can start catching the hidden abilities I will come back and list those too).

Pokemon I've bred and can trade:

Larvesta 5 IVs, male or female, Poke Ball, Timid, egg move - Morning Sun

Sandshrew 5 IVs, male or female, Luxury Ball, Adamant, egg moves - Rototiller, Night Slash

Froakie 5 IVs, male or female, Poke Ball, Timid, Protean, no egg moves

Eevee (working on better IVs) male or female, Luxury Ball, various natures, Anticipation, egg moves - Yawn, Wish, Curse

Absol 5 IVs, male or female, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Super Luck, egg moves - Sucker Punch, Play Rough

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I am interested in the following if available:

1) Larvitar parent with egg moves

2) Shinx with egg moves

I can catch the following female Pokemon from Safari (taken from your list of wants) with hidden abilities as a trade:

Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Crawdaunt, Pawniard, Eevee

I also have access to catch the following in Safari:

Ponyta, Charmander, Slugma, Aipom, Minccino, Inkay, Pansear, Ninetales (and a few more, once the person I added logs in and I can start catching the hidden abilities I will come back and list those too).

Pokemon I've bred and can trade:

Larvesta 5 IVs, male or female, Poke Ball, Timid, egg move - Morning Sun

Sandshrew 5 IVs, male or female, Luxury Ball, Adamant, egg moves - Rototiller, Night Slash

Froakie 5 IVs, male or female, Poke Ball, Timid, Protean, no egg moves

Eevee (working on better IVs) male or female, Luxury Ball, various natures, Anticipation, egg moves - Yawn, Wish, Curse

Absol 5 IVs, male or female, Luxury Ball, Adamant, Super Luck, egg moves - Sucker Punch, Play Rough

I think I'd be interested in Larvesta and Absol. Preferably female for both. I'll PM you so we can work out the details; I'll need to breed the Larvitar.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I'm having a Christmas Give-away! Bumping so people can check it out.

My regular breeding shop is still open for business during this time. I am not giving away pokémon I need to breed; only my pre-breds. If you need me to breed you something not on the list we will trade as usual.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Christmas Giveaway!! I'm super excited!! Lol

I would like a Marill - Adamant - Huge Power - 31/31/31/x/31/31

I did find it in your Pre-Bred section. My information is in my signature. We might already be friends. If not keep me on your list, I'm going to look for some trades here.

EDIT: Male please.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Christmas Giveaway!! I'm super excited!! Lol

I would like a Marill - Adamant - Huge Power - 31/31/31/x/31/31

I did find it in your Pre-Bred section. My information is in my signature. We might already be friends. If not keep me on your list, I'm going to look for some trades here.

EDIT: Male please.

Sounds good! I'll go make sure you're added.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Merry Christmas! I am having a Christmas gift-away! Here are the rules:
  • Post which pokémon you want, chosen from my PRE-BRED list!
  • Post your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code.
  • Post your In-Game Name for your Pokémon X/Y game.
  • Will not give to anyone who joined PokeCommunity.com on December 25th, 2013 or later.
  • I will not give pokémon I am already lined to trade to you; example: We agree to trade my Magikarp for your Mew (lol). You may not request a Magikarp and then decline the trade we had lined up.
  • Limit 1 pokémon per person.
  • First come, first choice.
  • I will be busy over the holidays so bear with me. It is my son's first Christmas holiday this year so I'm on mostly evenings/nights, -4:00 GMT. I will be on randomly throughout the days as well; I'm sure we can work out a time to meet.
  • Give-away ends January 1st, 2014 at 12:00am. You will have until January 11th, 2014 to trade for your free pokémon or forfeit it.

Pre-bred Pokémon
Spoiler:

I was hoping there would be a little more interest than 2 people. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back