• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Electric Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
It's coming back...it's
Pokemon-hackmeyellowgba-Copy-Copy_0.png

Hack of-
badge-firered.png

Hello.My names Quickster.I've been around the forums for a while now and you may or may not have seen me.A while back, I started a yellow remake called Pokemon Elecrtic Version.I lost everything though,but now its back and better than ever!
Heres a link to the old thread if ya wanna look.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=133843

introduction.png

You wake up in Pallet Town, a town in the region of Kanto, ready to start your adventure.You try leaving town but are stopped by the professor.You go back to his lab and get your very first pokemon.From here on, you will travel far and wide to become the greates pokemon master ever!

features.png

-Start with Pikachu
-Obtain three original starters
-Explore new areas
-Experience new tiles
-All 386 pokemon catchable
-Meet new rivals
-New, exciting events

media.png

Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy4-Copy-4.png
Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy4-Copy-3.png

Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy4-Copy-2.png
Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy4-Copy-1.png

Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy4-Copy-Co.png
Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy2-Copy-3.png

Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy2-Copy-2.png
Pokemon-hackyellowfun-Copy2-Copy-1.png

PokemonElectric1_02.png
PokemonElectric1_01.png

PokemonElectric1_02-1.png
PokemonElectric1_03.png

Pokemon_01.png
Pokemon_02.png

Pokemon_03.png
Pokemon_04.png

Team
I want to do this alone but I do need one thing.
A spriter-mainly ow's.
Help would be greatly appreciated,

support.png

credit to Dmartin
HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182043][IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/flah117/eletric.png[/IMG][/url]

bugs.png

Text at lab-fixed
text in forest-fixed

credit.png

Balladofwindandfishes-sprites
kyledove-tiles
Punk Rocker-tiles,palletes
KostK2Boss-team rocket sprites

downloads.png

Preview.Ends after you beat brock..

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Those screen shots look great cant wait
for the release this looks like it will be a
great yellow remake keep up the good work
and good luck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yet another yellow remake xD
You've got lots of competition so best of luck ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nice feature and screens
But I think since ya didn't release beta this topic should be in Scrapbox
Processing mean on its way to a release. If he had a beta he'd be in hacks showcase. A processing hack needs all the scrapbox details plus 4 screenies. But i know there's plenty of processing hacks with betas... They havent been moved!!

So this hack is in the right place ^^

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Progress is moving along pretty fast, Im at Pewter, but i'm going to add another event at the end of the forest.Wonder what it could be?^^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Wow, another yellow remake ^^ It looks good so far, and I believe that you'll do an excellent job on this hack. My one quip though is that you should change the tiles to something more original, more unused. I know they are great tiles, but it seems that every other hack is using them, so you may want to change things up a bit. Apart from that, it looks great, so keep up the good work :D

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Wow, another yellow remake ^^ It looks good so far, and I believe that you'll do an excellent job on this hack. My one quip though is that you should change the tiles to something more original, more unused. I know they are great tiles, but it seems that every other hack is using them, so you may want to change things up a bit. Apart from that, it looks great, so keep up the good work :D

Thanks. Ill think about the tiles,but I need to find some I like.I really lilke the current ones though,but ill look into it.^^

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
Years
This looks good but I think you should come up with a better title. Make it stand out

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Edited the first post with a new screen shot.It hints at the event towards the end of the forest.^^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hmm... how many Yellow Remakes have been popping up here lately? In the past month? A LOT.

I'd say you have three things:
-Lots of competition from other Yellow remake hacks
-Future bashing as well as praise from many viewpoints
-Potential to make the best Yellow remake

So good luck!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hmmm...well another Yellow Remake it seems.Im curently making one myself.But I wonder why everyone is starting to make them.Anyway Im not giving up on mine,you shouldn't either,but lets see who makes at least hack of the week...

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
Woh! (wohs in real life) Another Yellow remake... it's like everywhere in the progressing hacks, scrapbox and hackshowcase...
But then I wish you the best of luck and TRY to complete it! ;)

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Im thinking of releasing a small prievew that goes up to pewter city,what does everyone think?
If I get enough replies saying yes,then i will.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Im thinking of releasing a small prievew that goes up to pewter city,what does everyone think?
If I get enough replies saying yes,then i will.

I say yes i want to see how it
looks

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Who does this, anyway? Rom hacking is a non-profit hobby, so crediting companies isn't necessary. The staf of the hack are the ones who really need credit, or the people that contribute to it in any way.

Im not using the rombase. Although I am using some of the tiles from it and the palletes.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
MY GOD! Those screenies are awesome, bruh! So, are you, like, aiming to re-tile the whole Kanto Region Map?

Man, Grubby Pup show do wish he knew how to add tiles and other stuff pertaining to that on his hack...Sigh...That's something Grubby Pup REALLY wants to do in the future.

...And, and yes, Grubby Pup is INDEED speaking in third person.

Peace

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
MY GOD! Those screenies are awesome, bruh! So, are you, like, aiming to re-tile the whole Kanto Region Map?

Man, Grubby Pup show do wish he knew how to add tiles and other stuff pertaining to that on his hack...Sigh...That's something Grubby Pup REALLY wants to do in the future.

...And, and yes, Grubby Pup is INDEED speaking in third person.

Peace

Haha thanks alot, but once you nisert tiles,they pretty much go everywhere,but slight difficultys happen.

UPDATE: Tomorrow, I should have the preview added to the first page, I just need to find out how to get the big hero in during the title.Also the girl will be unplayable..atleast for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back