• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OK, Mr. Steak Sexy Karpman. And when I'm not lazy, I'll improve Sexy Lazer Ray'

What challenge do you think should I do on SS ? After 3 poor Nuzlocke attempts in which I only caught Hoothoots, I want something to do.
You guys pick for me from :
-Random Pokemon Challenge
-Those that got away
-A monotype you want
-Nuzlocke lol kidding, Underleveled.

Anyone ? <3

Stop being a baby and do a survival.
Idc where you are in the game just play a survivial from there.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
but i am a baby because i am bored and i dont wanna lose in frustration like those failed nuzlocke attempts ): plus I am getting into loop again...
Ah, ignore that thing... I'll just go do a survival.
But... I'll spend my whole day Rock Smashing !

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
Years
I was thinking of creating a challenge where there is a limited amount of pokemon what you can have at any time throughout the game. Like, say the limit is three, you would only be allowed to have a total of three pokemon in your party and box combined. It would make for interesting strategy about which pokemon to use and how to find decent pokemon to fulfill your HM needs. What do you think?

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I just thought up an idea for a challenge earlier, and I was hoping to get some feedback on it from you guys. I call the challenge the 'Clean Slate Challenge', where after every gym battle the Pokemon in the current party have to be dropped in a box and new Pokemon brought in to replace them.

What do you think of the general concept?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I just thought up an idea for a challenge earlier, and I was hoping to get some feedback on it from you guys. I call the challenge the 'Clean Slate Challenge', where after every gym battle the Pokemon in the current party have to be dropped in a box and new Pokemon brought in to replace them.

Nice seeing you here. Yuoaman. :-D
I love this concept, and I might even give it a try. But I've heard this title for another challenge, even though I am not really sure which one was it.

Years

Yesss, the legendary Yuoaman, the only one brave enough to play baro's
abomination hack, Pokemon quartz. Haha, anyhow this challenge seems a tad familiar, although that's probably because I get half my party wiped before some gyms in my nuzlockes. Anyhow, feel free to stop by again and it sounds like a pretty good idea.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Feel like we've had this one before, like everyone else has said. Interesting though, but I'd never do it. I hate raising teams more and more and grinding like a mad scientist.

Years
Feel like we've had this one before, like everyone else has said. Interesting though, but I'd never do it. I hate raising teams more and more and grinding like a mad scientist.

That's called a nuzlocke run in Isshu.
Maybe a challenge where you can beat the game using only one evo family?
idk :/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's a one family challenge thread right now I think.

I'm surprised no one has taken up on the fact that hack challenges are allowed now. lol There's a prefix for it and everything. But oh well. I expect activity in this section to improve after the English release of BW.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Aw, Syd, every time I look at your avatar I get the feeling I'm talking to Hiiro. =_= Lol.
And Chicken Little's in the middle. <3
I'm finally doing a CHALLENGE on SoulSilver. It's Random Pokemon Challenge (coincidentally, it's shortened RPG).
/im a baby karp'

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, even funnier was that I was pretending to be him over MSN. Copied his display name, personal message, font color, everything. XD;

And random challenges are fun, despite the fact that I've never beaten one. .-. But I like seeing the random things I am assigned. Sometimes I go to the random Pokemon generator just to see what pops up. XD;

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well, I got glalie and some other stuff I didn't have in my Pokedex.
Well, I tend to go to the Pokemon Generator to make teams up for my little brother. xD
Well, My computer has decided to go screwy on me. It tells me my W7 is not genuine. :[ Thank God it's not my soul life netbook.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Im doing a random challenge,exept its with Random Pokemon in the grass.And its a Nuzlocke go figure :P

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Yay, chaos is back ! <3
I remember once asking me what will my BW team be. Well, there you have it. Two similarities, but who cares !

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
If I had the same pokes as you I would name them

Nitro,AeroSprrw,Dave,Cuzco,Pringels and J.T

Nitro cause mine was called Nitro
AeroSprrw because AeroSparrow a pun on Aerodactly and Spearow
Dave cause of this
Spoiler:
<its an image not a spoiler
Cuzco because of a I saw a Disney-Nicknamed run of Pokemon White and it was called Cuzco
Pringles because it's the Pringels man
and J.T is for the same reason as Pringles.

I'm bored maybe I'll do a Monolocke later :3 (Monotype Nuzlocke) despite the fact Im doing a Platinum,HG and White Nuzlocke.But who cares I'm not in the mood to grind :PP

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Speaking of nicknames, I apparently make the best? :( What's so great about a shiny Arbok named Pants? ;o;

Goodness, we need more challenge ideas. Things are so slow in this section right now. I figured the fact that challenges with hacks are allowed (they even have a prefix like the other games do) that would bring in traffic. I used to have so many challenges for hacks waiting on approval. .-.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Hacks wern't allowed? But I beat a Nuzlocke here with Moemon Fire Red Omega a long time ago.So do I get an infraction or something?

NEW CHALLENGE......1 MOVE ALL GUYS (WARNING THERES CAPS :O)
Spoiler:

If you don't like Caps

Today I present you a run where you need an emulator and a Pokémon Editor.Now you must replace every move in the game with one move.My prefrence is Metronome and Transform but whatever.Then you must go through the whole game using that one move.You chose Quick Attack and your facing a Spiritomb?Oh well deal with it noob.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
This message has been deleted by Sydian. Reason: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nasty Syd PC ! :o

@ Chaos : I hate Caps. ): I first read the caps message, then found out you had a no-caps version.
But still, weird idea. Plus, wouldn't that imply editing every existing Pokemon ? .__.
I'm pretty sure you can't "remove" moves as well.
I don't know, I used to hack ! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back