• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm still only one episode in ;; /has been lazy with show watching

I've been on EGC, though one of my good friends recently linked me to a forum-based Digimon RP, so I've been spending time on that, too XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

gosh so slow! ... it's okay nii and i still need to start up season 5 whoops.

I've been on here and plurk and dreamwidth. . . . and doing things offline. but online mainly here and plurk and dreamwidth.

SHAWN yes good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well I've technically already watched Season 5. 8D

I WILL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME OK. because this place needs me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Magi, and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun to watch (and finish in the fourth one's case). Then I'm planning on starting Amnesia and possible Shinsekai Yori and K Project.

I'm only popping in here temporarily; seeing Letty on PC is a rarity~ Come join EGC we have cookies--/brick'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

forget them. :( but then again i'm not in the anime/video game mood at all other than pokemon so uh ... yeah kind of biased??

RdwFuNb.gif

my point from several months ago still stands. on top of another thing or so buuuut yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't watch the Superbowl. It was in the other room and I didn't feel like moving. But I feel like moving now over to the pull out couch so I can cozy up and then play more Crystal on my phone and continue the Valentine's Day Challenge I'm already getting close to being done with.

obviously i am the lamest person here right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I didn't watch either XD Just followed the score on Google plus what my friend was telling me. Also the Valentine's Day Challenge sounds fun ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My brother told me the outcome and then people started to plurk about it. xD It is! I am really loving the team that I chose for the challenge too. <3 They've been able to conquer everything quite easily.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Neither of you are lame. In fact, you are both awesome~ The end.

And signed up for the V-Day Challenge~ It's been a while since I've done one so I hope I can balance it with forum-based RPing, schoolwork, and forum stuff ;; (I'm probably gonna call hiatus at my games on Dreamwidth since I can't get motivated, orz)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no life so when I'm not doing something else I've basically been playing that. Also replayed Emerald but blaaaah Wallace I'm just going to go and cry now. (just hope your hiatus doesn't turn into drops? maybe try a meme or a musebox to try and help your motivation or something. it helped mine a bit. also picking up a new muse did for sure.)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ros, Silv, and Doronjo. It's 2010 all over again for a brief amount of time <3

'dat Superbowl. I would make a comment, but I'm afraid the lights went out and I can't continue despite being able to see. Also: the last 2 minutes had my heart going crazy.

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
133. Haha, if only some of the others from back then would show |D Thank god I'm not as obnoxious as I was back then, though.

Ravens won, we're painting the town purple 'cause baby red is so last year~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back