• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Everytime DCC mentions art and discusses how amazing everyone's drawing skills are a little part of me dies.
I think that everyone whose art you look at feels the same way when they look at the art of someone they think is amazing. xD Or something close to it anyway.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Why is that, Elendil?
Tired of it being discussed, or do you think you aren't artistically talented?
I know I'm not artistically talented. Not gonna moan yet again about it, but I'll leave it as the one talent my brain can't function with.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I get mixed remarks about my art, so I don't always know which one is accurate.

I'm bored and giving up on recoloring Giratina. My eyes are shot from recoloring so much over the past few days.

I also just realized that my Umbreon card is fake. One of the moves says, "Flip a cain.If heads,tha attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage."

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Thankfully my job when it comes to art is placing food in intricate schemes and dabbling some fancy sauces in fancy patterns, so at least if I botch something up I can call it art.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have seven or so fake cards and a bootleg stuffed Pikachu.

asdfghjkl My house is so cold. I'm sitting here with my knees at my chest and my hoodie pulled over my legs like a little kid. But now my legs aren't cold, at least.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm not too hot and not too cold. Haha Jess, i'd like to see you curled up like that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have a real Pikachu, its the only thing from my childhood. Its electronic too, with ears that wiggle and red cheeks that light up. I'm surprised it still works after 15 years, especially the voice box. The fur is grimy as hell though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ46SLR5hY4
This is it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, I actually looked pretty stupid haha. It's too difficult to type that way, though, so I have to sit normally. T: I should go find my cat and steal his body heat get him to sit with me at the computer.

I may have made my neighbors hate me even more today. c: I was blasting Linkin Park and Disturbed earlier. Nobody else was around, so of course that's what you do when you're alone, right?

Edit:
I have too much Pokemon stuff. x:
I really should look some of it up to see if it's worth anything. Who doesn't love a plastic candy dispenser with Mew on it?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I blast music all day long and live in an apartment, but nobody minds. Whole neighborhood is basically the college block of the city, nothing but early 20s students living in small apartments. In my building alone I know 10 girls. IT IS GLORIOUS.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
True haha.
But a 17lb feline puts off a lot of heat, I imagine. The other cat would just attack me if I tried to hold him, though. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Two c: One is a 4-year-old former shelter cat. The other is a kitten that was abandoned by his owner and showed up on my porch (he's the one in my avatar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back