• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal theme songs for today?

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Have you ever had those days that a song perfectly describes you? Well here is a place that you can post songs, lyrics, or videos that represents your mood or etc for the day. Why does it represent you?

Example:
Spoiler:

Turn off the Light- Nelly Furtado

it represents me today because it just seems that Life still hasn't caught up with me and it is sort of following me.

So Can't wait to see your moods from the songs, etc.

Last edited:
Years
Beware, mature themes and language.

Spoiler:

Everyday I'm Hustlin' - Rick Ross

Today seems like a good day to get some work done :P Also because apparently I'm Twihiki's dealer.

Crux

Evermore
Years
To make certain that this thread doesn't cause problems for people with slower internet access, anyone who posts a video should remember to use [spoiler][/spoiler] tags.

Foxy Shazam – Wanna-Be Angel

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kinda funny really, but that's just what sort of day it is, I guess.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
How about a song without lyrics? Do those count? Mine is from Shadow of The Colossus. The song is called "Revived Power". It's perfect because I'm feeling awesome right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I found my theme song two days ago.

This is literally me.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Spoiler:

Hot 'n Cold-Katy Perry

Well I changed my mind on an anime that I decided to watch but it made me sad because there is only one season and it is only 24 episodes. I finished it today.

Crux

Evermore
Years
My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Spoiler:

A ****ing awesome song.
And one that could definitely be my theme song some days.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Dear Science ~ Seth Sentry
Be mindful of language and insightful information on science and stuff. Whenever someone mentions science I think of this song, it also makes me think how come we can sign up for a manned mission to Mars in 2020 but we got no hoverboards!

Last edited:

TY

It just has been my theme song for months now, and it still is :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Float Away ~ Seth Sentry
Be mindful of language and insightful information. This song really sums me up as a person recently since in class all I do is get my work done and {insert song title here}. I also have those moments where and I quote 'I really didn't hear a f****ing word that you just said.'

Spoiler:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Spoiler:

Turn off the Light- Nelly Furtado

it represents me today because it just seems that Life still hasn't caught up with me and it is sort of following me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan will forever be the song I relate to the most. This song is pretty much my whole entire life in a song. When I first heard it, I nearly cried because it fit me so much.

Spoiler:

Back