• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Coral- The Missing Gym Leader!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
As I walked around to look at the base, I saw a familiar person. It was James, he was an awesome scuba diver, and tamed his Pokemon well.

"Hey James!" I called out, waving my hand in the air. I could tell this mission would be fun.

OOC: PB, when you said that you wore a jumper, I burst out laughing, because a jumper is like a dress in USA English. Then I knew that a jumper was a sweat shirt or hoodie! TEHEHE!:P

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Dean exited the Cherrygrove pokemon center. He'd left his belongings in the room , Nurse Joy offered to set up for him.

Dean gripped his pokeball firmly and walked to the shore on Cherrygrove. He punched his hand over the water. "Go, Cloro!" Dean yelled as a Poliwag started dancing on the water.

"Stop it Cloro, this is serious. Look underwater and see the base of Team Coral. " ordered Dean. ' Poli, Owali! ' cheered Cloro happily as it dove underwater.

Several minutes later Cloro reappeared and nodded his head. "Good, lets go. " said Dean hopping over the rail guards. He jumped into the shockingly cold water.

Shivering he said , "C' mon! "

Poliwag and Dean headed off for the secret base.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
First time as team coral

Ok 2nd main point
We leave the den and head on to violet city to beat falkber as he has one key to beat the gym leader with i will pm the person who will win the first key but we all must battle as we dont know who gets it the Pm is now about to go out after this post

I swam out of the base the others close behind
'ok we need to split up and look for the easiest route to get to cherrygrove'
*there are 2 path ways*

'Ok Emma should us two talk this one?' *i point to one and then i looked at emma ' hey dean do you want to take the others that way?' i pointed to the other route

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
"Yeah.. It's is really chilly. And my wet hair isn't helping either!"
*walks on a little further and sees shadow*
*gulps* " I don't know! Go Squirtle, attack!"

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
OOC:
We leave the den and head on to violet city to beat falkber as he has one key to beat the gym leader with i will pm the person who will win the first key but we all must battle as we dont know who gets it the Pm is now about to go out after this post
Thats where we are! There is a fork in the road and me and James took one side, as the rest took the other side. We now are fighting an unknown Pokemon! You can quickly post how you got here!

Years
i left the pokemon center with my pack of $,tent,sleeping bag, food and used my slowpoke to surf, i had my scuba gear on just incase we went underwater before we planned to... after we we in the middle of the ocena, we dove under and entered the secret base, i met the group & driedoff w/ my towel but they headed to violet city, i followed far behind, b/c of my pokemon being slow... I ended up in a forest with the group about to be burnt by a flamethrower until my slowpoke uses confusion to manipulate it into a wheel and send it up into the sky, and then create a fireball and have it charge at the pokemon... it hated fire pokemon and fire attacks, it was crazy now and shot a bunch of psywaves and was about to...

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind, and covered my mouth. I tried to get away, but they person had a firm grip on me. Helpless, I loosened and let whoever it was pull me into the dark forest. I hoped James would turn around and realize I was gone.
Please, James, save me, and quickly!

Years
i noticed this and ran towards the kidnapper, i slapped him hard to the floor, he fell i said "****-slap for a *****!" and pull him to safety

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
OOC: Are you talking about pulling me to safety? Because if you are, I am a girl!

IC: Thank you so much James!
*notices it's actually Kirby*
*blushes from emb ambarassment*
Oh... it's you Kirby! Thank you! Now, lets find out who this man is!

Years
sorry i always assume since most members are guys unless im wrong... *i voted for your sis!* she woes me... lol
IC: I asked "who is James anyway?" but agreed we should find out who he is... my slopoke teleported here next to me after sending the fireball back at the pokemon... i found out it was a houndoom. *too far ahead?, if its big part of story ill edit post later (if the pokemon's secret is meant to be an identity* my slowpoke yawned and curled next to the girl, it blushed after 10 minutes, *since its slow...* as it seemed to like her...i hugged him and said "shes a human, your a pokemon, thats not right", he understood and saw a poliwag, then he blushed again, i was embarrassed but shook hands w/ the girl, I smiled and said wuts ur poke?

Phoenix Boy

Years
James is me im am a trainer!!!!!!
and why is kirby with me and emma you should have gone with the others.....
Ok...

I still couldnt find emma and i started to worry but then some one grabbed my collar i yelped and shouted out 'EMMA!' i screamed as i was shoved in a sack

Years
my slowpoke ran up to the other captivator and shot a hydro-pump at his face, he fell to the ground and i got him out of the bag, only then did i know who James, i said 'girl power, o nvm the hair fooled me, blue does suit guys, sorry for assumming..." i didnt have time to finish as i was being grabbed and taken by another kidnapper...

Phoenix Boy

Years
as i tumpled out of the bag o saw kirby getting scooped up i let out corsola
'Spike Cannon!'i screamed as kirby was realsed he jumped up and we both ran off looking for emma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back