• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo-legendary!

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Who's your Favourite?

• Dragonite

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Salamence

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Metagross

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hydreigon

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

So, we all know some Pokemon a stronger than others, from the mighty Legendary Pokemon to those not so strong Pokemon we encounter on Route 1. But what about those Pokemon that stat-wise that deserve legendary status? These are the Pseudo Legendaries! There are six Pseudo Legendaries:
149.gif
Dragonite
248.gif
Tyranitar
373.gif
Salamence
376.gif
Metagross
445.gif
Garchomp
635.gif
and Hydreigon!

So who is your favourite? List your reasons, from typing to stats to movepool even design!

Years
Hydreigon is my fave of the bunch cos I love its colors, design, movepool and the origin behind the names of its evo line (Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon. German for one, two three). It's definitely one of my fave Dragons too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Tyranitar. Creative typing *not dragon* haha, and idk cool design I guess. I hate the Sand Stream ability though, it's annoying.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Salamence, hands down. It has the stats, it has the movepool, and it can outright sweep teams if played correctly. That, and its design is somewhat simple, yet vicious at the same time. Garchomp comes in close, however.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Wait...Slaking isn't Pseudo-Legendary?! LOL I always thought it was...Is it because of Truant? Bah, well whatever.
Salamence kick ass, hands down and it design is choice, but it comes in second to meh. Dragonite is still my favorite, so I'm going with that. There's nothing like a killah with soft eyes.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Dragonite. Awesome stats all-around, great movepool, and it looks so god damn happy and cute all the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I have a soft spot in my heart for all psychic types, so Metagross!

infosoft

The pokemon scientist!
Years
Metagross, the whole "Super Computer" thing is really cool. I can imagine it saying any actions like a robot. "Metagross will now attack pokemon pikachu with attack labled as 'earthquake'."

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Tyranitar just looks so kick-ass! How can I not vote for it? In order from my favorite to my least favorite, it's:

1. Tyranitar
2. Salamence
3. Metagross
4. Garchomp
5. Dragonite
6. Hydreigon

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Nikki the metagross only because I prefer it's shiny form to the other ones

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
It's quite tight between Dragonite, Salamence and Tyranitar. I never thought much of Salamence and Tyranitar until I trained them in the fourth gen. Although I haven't properly trained a Dragonite before.

So I voted for Salamence in the end.

1. Salamence
2. Tyranitar
3. Dragonite
4. Metagross
5. Hydreigon
6. Garchomp

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
This is really, really hard, but I think Hydreigon edges it ever-so slightly over Garchomp and Metagross in my estimation. I mean, it can learn pretty much every awesome move under the sun, has a great type (a fully evolved Dragon that ISN'T 4x Ice-weak and isn't Kingdra!) and an absolutely awesome design. It really is just that cool. But I do have a soft spot for all of the others (except Dragonite/Salamence which I actually don't care about at all...)

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Tyranitar is a long-time favorite. The only Pokemon I've ever took on the entire Elite Four and Champion with and won solo. (FireRed)

#isthenumbersign
Years
Metagrossssssss. Loved it in Colosseum, and have one in W2. Plus its got Meteor Mash which is like Metal Claw on steroids.

Years
I think you forgot haxorous. I've swept entire teams with him alone. he has great speed mixed with legendery like attack.( plus access to swordance or dragon dance)
But out of those I choose hydriegon. He looks sinister, and give him nasty plot and dark pulse and he becomes an assasin.

Back