• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: B2W2 Quick questions link from homepage problem

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
when I click on the B2W2 quick question like from PokéCommunity homepage it doesn't go to the last post, it goes to page 23 when the last page in the thread is 24!!! it does this EVERY TIME I click the B2W2 Quick Questions link from the homepage (providing the last post in that forum is from there)...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
When you click on a thread in PC's home page, it takes you to the last unread post of that thread.

Years
To add to what PlatinumDude said, if you wish to be taken to the last page from the homepage of PC, you must click the arrow next to the thread name, as that link is what takes you to the most recent post. The arrow and the thread name are two separate links.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
To add to what PlatinumDude said, if you wish to be taken to the last page from the homepage of PC, you must click the arrow next to the thread name, as that link is what takes you to the most recent post. The arrow and the thread name are two separate links.

Now I know why ¬.¬
I've been trying to figure out why that happens for like a month now :/

Back