• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
It's a blimp-like Pokemon. Notice how it's the "float whale" Pokemon?

HEY SAMMYSKITTY LONG TIME NO SEE
"Wailord is a gigantic oceanic mammal with the defining characteristics of the real life Blue Whale"

Either way it should weigh a lot more than it does.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
The newer ones just don't strike my fancy, however the movies are still great.
I need to make time for real anime. I'm getting far behind :c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yes it looks like a whale, but a Pikachu balloon looks like a Pikachu, doesn't mean it's not also a balloon. ;(

I'm watching two animes this season, plus whatever older ones I still haven't seen haha.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I still need to finish White 2 :c
I'm been in Elesa's gym for forever
Darn PC games distracting me.

I've recently been watching Mawaru Penguindrum. 'tis a great one.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
holy crap old users everywhere these days!

I wanna play Pokemon again ahhh
Define old?

Yes it looks like a whale, but a Pikachu balloon looks like a Pikachu, doesn't mean it's not also a balloon. ;(

I'm watching two animes this season, plus whatever older ones I still haven't seen haha.
No it's physically described as a whale, haha..
A Pikachu balloon is a balloon of a Pikachu, not really a fair comparision..

Enough arguing over this thought, fight me irl 1v1 <3

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
He means in PC for a long time, don't let him intimidate you xD

Hmm, well that was my order as a child but my preferences have changed... except Pikachu xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Well that's almost a good thing, because when people feel old, they wish they felt young! xD You have a few more years extra of feeling young xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
It's weird being considered old, knowing I used to look at members and call them old and wonder how the hell they stayed here for so long and this will be my 5th year here, ugh...

It's also weird seeing how much PC has changed.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
My bet's on Guillermo. That dude's ripped.

And mine's Zapdos, Moltres and then Articuno :3

And yeah, crazy isn't it?
Aw haha, you're too kind to me.
I hope you've been doing your squats Kura....

Articuno is my favourite seeing as my bird I have now looks like him so.

I used to think that Pokémon was for kids, but after some time here I realized that most members are 20s LOL. Pokémon is for old people!
I found as I got older I got more into things (or back into things) people would consider "for kids." Maybe it was a way to reminisce my childhood, or hold onto my youth because growing up sucks.. who knows.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Aw haha, you're too kind to me.
I hope you've been doing your squats Kura....

Articuno is my favourite seeing as my bird I have now looks like him so.

I found as I got older I got more into things (or back into things) people would consider "for kids." Maybe it was a way to reminisce my childhood, or hold onto my youth because growing up sucks.. who knows.

Yeah just not these past two weeks because christmas break and I wasn't home! I'm home tomorrow.. so I probably put back everything I lost because I have been having dessert or extra helpings haha .o.;; (I also have work tomorrow blegh..) which means.. bus, then train, then drop stuff at home, and then straight to work and I know work's gonna be busy @__@ Oh well..

I like kids things because well.. they're more lighthearted and imaginative most of the time :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think Pokemon would be better if it was a bit more...brutal. At least the Pokemon being more creepy. :I
But that might ward away the younger fans, so Nintendo wouldn't do that. Guess I'll just have to stick to making creepy fakemon.

I just got home so I'm about to work on that Lapras drawing I was doing earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back