• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My first team was Emboar, Stoutland, Swoobat, Carracosta, Lilligant, and Excadrill when going through the gyms, by the time I reached the E4 it was Emboar, Excadrill, Carracosta, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus, and Haxorus, by the time I beat Alder it was Emboar, Excadrill, Haxorus, Tyranitar, Rotom, and Hydreigon.

^What's your opinion on bugs?

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Because I have nothing better to do. Besides I don't try to cause flame wars, so...

^ Do you like bacon? (Answer honestly!)

Bacon has always been one of my favorites.

*Joshawott, I'm not sure.There are other series of stuff out there. I'm sure that pokemon is my favorite.

*Xulek, I never have. Focus Punch seems like a useless move. Subsititute also.

Joshawott, What pokemon games do you own?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
^What's your opinion on bugs?

I'm going to assume you're talking about the type of Pokémon. I like bug types, more so when the fourth generation games came along and they got much better moves.

Joshawott, What pokemon games do you own?

Hm, were you ninja'd? Anyways, the Pokémon games I own are:

- Pokémon Snap (Nintendo Wii Virtual Console)
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon White Version

TheFattestSnorlax, what was your worst memory with a Pokémon battle (that you can remember)?

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I'm going to assume you're talking about the type of Pokémon. I like bug types, more so when the fourth generation games came along and they got much better moves.

Hm, were you ninja'd? Anyways, the Pokémon games I own are:

- Pokémon Snap (Nintendo Wii Virtual Console)
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon White Version

TheFattestSnorlax, what was your worst memory with a Pokémon battle (that you can remember)?

I renember battling with Typhlosion when I was young.

Joshawott, Have you ever tried any glitch on any game?

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Mineox100, how do you plead? how did you come up with your name?

mine = my ox = ox 100 = 100th
Scramble it a bit you get:
My 100th ox.

Answer is up there. :P
Not really, I was signing up for a place and I typed for my username, masterfox100, and it said it was taken and it suggested mineox100, so I just chose that one. :P

^ do you like ice cream?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My personal favorites nowadays are Pokes such as Hydreigon, Volcorona, and Mandibuzz to name a few. The whole list is rather large though if I do say so myself lol.

^Least favorite kind of fruit?

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years

Outkin, what is your favourite evil team and why?

Plasma. They seemed so serious and all....at the start I was convinced they would succeed for a change (If beating them wasn't part of the formula.)

^^^Why don't you have a signature?^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back