• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Emerald was probably my fav game of the series, so its definitely nice to have this at my disposal definitely plan on playing this after I complete Blaze Black.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I just beat the game, and I have to say, this is the most fun I've ever had playing Pokemon. The great challenge makes it extremely fun. Thank you so much for making and sharing this game :).

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Gotta say being the first to complete your Pokemon Emerald HARD hack in its 1st beta, this looks like you put extreme care into this. It looks amazing and with all the things you did with stat/moveset/ability changes, can't wait to see what's at the end. By the way can you fight Steven in this hack, is he edited?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Gotta say being the first to complete your Pokemon Emerald HARD hack in its 1st beta, this looks like you put extreme care into this. It looks amazing and with all the things you did with stat/moveset/ability changes, can't wait to see what's at the end. By the way can you fight Steven in this hack, is he edited?
He IS edited and you really don't want to know how...

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013

He IS edited and you really don't want to know how...

Well I guess until I reach him I'll find out lol...

I just beat Norman, and my god. The battle took 20minutes no joke... I hate Normal-types! I'll have to make the video of it soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Well I guess until I reach him I'll find out lol...

I just beat Norman, and my god. The battle took 20minutes no joke... I hate Normal-types! I'll have to make the video of it soon.

Should be easy actually, all you had to do was plan your pokemon team out.

My Set up:
Marowak with Thick Club
Blaziken
Umbreon
Starmie

Basically you spam Confuse Ray and Toxic then finish with Fighting moves or 1hitko with Marowak

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
because they are all double battles, best strat is to just disable (through status like sleep) one pokemon then focusfire the other one until only 1 remains at any point in time

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
because they are all double battles, best strat is to just disable (through status like sleep) one pokemon then focusfire the other one until only 1 remains at any point in time

well here's my Norman battle (quality is bad because I'm still new to video making, but for some reason my other battles are good quality lol)

I am to his last Pokemon like halfway to the battle and I am struggling to beat it LOL.... Blissey is OP

rayquaza911

Legendary Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
LOL Kevin, yea after I beat Steven, I went to the Battle Frontier where it says you do a rematch with all the Gym Leaders and Pokemon League, and they're so tough! I have to like grind a team for each one of them lol. Except I always use Rayquaza

EDIT:

Steven was the easiest, Norman... well I just didn't have the right Pokemon available, but my Mom I owned her easily. Thanks for this great hack I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2020
Well i don't know if these bugs have already been reported:
the last rematch of the guitarist at route 118 is mom
some of the gym and e4 rematches at the battle frontier have crazy dialogues and some of the pokemon they have only use struggle.
and the game freezes when defeating some of them.

btw the game is great! :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
is it necessary to do this editing in order to get the "event" tickets to work ??? :O
Yes.
And since I must write 25 characters, I'm adding these sentences.
It's a countermeasure against those who just hack items into game.
Of course it can be done by editing the boat script but that's not really easy thing to do.
Or Suicune can add random NPC and makes a script that checks if you have the item and then warps you to the island.

Years
Guys I need a help here.. I am playing it again and am stuck for the choice between two pokes.. Please help me to what should I choose regarding your own experience.. Medicham or Jynx?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
medicham with pure power is OP...unless u have desperate need for a Ice type like Jynx

blue

gucci
Years
Guys I need a help here.. I am playing it again and am stuck for the choice between two pokes.. Please help me to what should I choose regarding your own experience.. Medicham or Jynx?

It's up to you really, Jynx has a +85 stat total advantage over Medicham but as manutdrule said, Medicham with Pure Power can become powerful.

Back