• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Glitchguy just told me that in Gender Race.

I ****ing hate the language police. How much of an egotistical **** do you have to be to think you can decide which words are forbidden and not? **** is a bad word but Sex is a word that is handed delicately and nothing else? **** is a swear word but Poop isn't even though it means the SAME ****ING THING?! **** that. I have yet to find someone who can explain what is wrong with these words. Someone some time decided to forbid these words from being used for no justifiable reason.

/rant

Ice Car

Banned
Years
don'ttakemetooseriouslywiththeexceptionofmylastpost
THEN YOU HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A ****ING GOLDFISH

And I have ADHD and didn't take my meds today.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

This guy did a 5 part review with 30 minutes per part of Sonic 06. Worth watching. I never even played it and I find it entertaining.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

You ****ing god damn ****ing tool.

Okay, I'd better lay off this before mod wrath. I have a feeling this is going to be the one post I'll get mod wrath from though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I like the ponies, thank you :c I am le hurt. I am le hurt bad. /cries

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Did you just say "I like ponies" and use "le" in the same post? Oh good god I now have to wash my eyes out with ****ing bleach. No offense.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Just don't wash your eyes out with this kind of bleach now.
Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hm. Alright then. While I was serious about the liking of the ponies, I was not serious with the hurt. But whatever.

Going to bed now. Night all.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

go drink bleach and lie down, you'll feel much better
please don't, we love you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back