• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

→ 悪魔の子 Akuma no Ko
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
I wish to get account names swapped between Sakazuki and Derozio

Requested Name Change - Derozio

*insert www dot pokecommunity dot com here/blog.php?b=16658

The blog entry made by Derozio, ie, me clearly states that this is an alternate account. PMing an admin from both accounts is...sort of a long method. But since I have accepted that this is an alt account on my blog as Derozio and posted here stating that, yes, I AM Derozio, I think it should be alright with just this? :p Or do ya guys still want me to PM audy?

*can't post links FUUUUUU-

Thanks, guys!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2018
Requested name change: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

I doubt anyone's evil enough to snatch my long time username, but just to be sure, I'll dedicate this alt to preserving it ;) If you need, I'll PM Audy or Jake or someone on my main account to confirm that I'm Rika and not just some member who joined for the first time in october. It's nostalgic purposes, yeah, but also something I don't think anyone else wants to use, so.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Requested name change: Axeliira

I *was* thinking of going for Leaf Storm, but naaah. last minute decision. Going for this name instead. :)

Thanks in advance, lovely admins <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Requested Name Change: Pära (my alt I'm switching from)

If possible could I switch my to my name from my alt if possible. I've been missing VIP areas for a couple months and would like to move back.

Years
Change my username to;

Overlord Drakow

Adding in the prefix, all shall succumb to my might!

Oh what, there's a form I have to fill out. I thought I got 5 likes for this post for being humerous but now I know it's cause ya'll laughing at me cause I'll never get the name change unless I do the following;

Requested Name Change: Overlord Drakow

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Requested Name Change: Frosty

Gonna try this and see how it looks.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Adding to the cluster of people who want their names changed...

Requested Name Change: Wobbu

I already sent a PM from this account and my Wobbu account to Ausaudriel proving that Wobbu is my alt. I'm kind of unsure what to do now so I'm posting here.

Edit: Oops, I didn't specify what should happen to the Wobbu account. Just swap names, I don't want to lose jsziede (although I doubt anyone will take it).

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Requested Name Change: Loki of Sassgard

I've been seriously dying to have this name, and I can hopefully now that the name changes are back! :D

I'm pretty sure I'm over the three month wait for tier 4+ too so...

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Can you change my name to Black Ninetales? I've been dying to have this name.

Requested Name Change: Black Ninetales

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Requested Name Change: Unconditionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back