• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox Live issues again... -Sigh-

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
Anyways, after about...a couple of weeks, I still can't access the marketplace.
I still have that same error code... 80004005.
I've googled and googled and still no results.

I'm starting to think it's my router.
I've tried two different Ethernet cables, either gives me the error above.
I've contacted Xbox Support via email today, no reply yet.

Any tips, suggestions, anything?

Zet

Years
Wow. I just googled and came across a thousand results, it's a DNS problem on your end, go call your ISP about it. Also some say it can also be the family filter on so set that it to accept all content

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
Wow, funny how none of the results that came up when I type in the error code and everything said anything about DNS.
Anyways, I think it's my router, because the Marketplace is "Up and Running".

Just wondering, what's the link to my router's control panel?
I know my modem's, but not the router.
Or does it change per router?

Nevermind, found it.

Zet

Years
It depends on the router, since I don't need to access my router to change anything I wouldn't know what the link is. Did you try google searching for it? or reading the manual?

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
I've fixed it!
I still can't download from my Xbox 360, but I've found a solution.
I signed up for another Windows Live ID, and used that to sign up for an Xbox live account, stating that I'm 18 only so I can download from http://www.xbox.com's marketplace.
It should work, because I can still download things through Bungie's File Share and things like that.

Back