• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What did you get for Christmas?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I got:

- A Leather Wallet
- Colonge
- Hair Gel
- Body Spray/Deoderant
- Movie voucher
- Two iTunes giftcards ($20 each)
- Chocolates/Wafers
- App Store giftcard ($30)
- Some clothes
- An Awesome 3D 500 piece puzzle of a bar with tons of tropical alcholic drinks! (W00t!)
- And $720 cash.

Mind you this is over the whole of my family. (It's really big haha). What really matters to me though is being able to spend Christmas with all my loved ones and being able to have a genuine good time with them. Presents come second to the people.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
So far I got-

Mario Candy
Justin beiber t-shirt( a joke I guess)
Shampoo
Doctor who season 6

tomorrow I'll be going to my other grandparents probably a gift voucher coming.

PokéZoom

~Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I got a Darkrai EX Pokémon TCG tin, chocolate, money (main present), clothes and a £25 Nintendo eShop card. Then today I got a late present from my grandma: An awesome new camera.

Safe to say it was a good Christmas. ;D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
- Body Wash
- Pair of Pants
- Two Pikachu Shirts (♥)
- Shampoo (in Disney Princess Bottles. Yeah idk)
- Card from a friend of mine
- $30 Giftcard to Wal-Mart
- Socks

Later I'll be getting some belated Christmas Gifts from friends and (maybe) my Dad, but that was pretty much my Christmas.

Years
I don't celebrate Christmas so I didn't get any physical presents but I had a lovely meal with Counterfeit and Abnegation along with Abnegation's family.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Mostly little bits and pieces: some nice cufflinks, some clothes, a mug, assorted chocolates, some DVDs, a new wallet and a new toothbrush (which made me ridiculously happy in a sign that, yes, I'm truly getting old!). Mostly it was just an excuse to a) not work on a Tuesday and b) spend time with family who I haven't seen for a few months. So, yeah. Happy B'Day Jesus/Santa! :D

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
I got Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Child of Eden, Lotr: Aragorn's Quest,Amazing Spider-Man (the video game), Mothionsports: Adrenaline, PlayStation Move, PlayStation gaming headset, two Star Wars: Old Republic books, new bed sheets, Phillies calendar, a new fleece jacket, "Meet the Pyro" t-shirt, and a portable hd tv.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I had to choose ONE gift this year. It was either a NASCAR.com gift card to buy some Tony Stewart gear, a tablet, or a 3DS with Pokemon Black 2. I chose the tablet. And it came with a keyboard to type this post in, and it's awesome! It's like having a netbook :D

Other than that, I got new converse shoes, and new headphones. I also ordered a My Little Pony 2013 wall calendar and a lanyard to hold my keys.

Years
This year I got:
HTC 8X Windows 8 phone. Typing this with it.
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Mario Sticker Star
Scooter
A 3D puzzle of the Eiffel Tower. It's half complete, I'll get around to finishing it off later ;P
Sopranos box set
€50
DVDs galore. All these wonderful board games as well.
TBH I wasn't looking for much this Christmas but I'm happy with this haul.

Years
For Christmas I got some new clothes, some candy, a special edition blu ray set of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, the Guinness book for 2013, and some money. I didn't ask for anything this year, so I was more than happy with what I ended up getting.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
-Batman: Arkham City
-The Twilight Zone entire series box set
-Inking Pens
-Han Shot First T-shirt
-$200
-other items

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm basically done buying everything I wanted to get with my Christmas money. Down to 12 dollars and that's gonna be saved and go towards food.
So here's all I got:
The only way I can takes picture is through my scanner so the quality isn't great.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also got a pack of Pokemon Dark Explorers pack. Can't really get a picture of that but I got some decent cards. My favorite being thehttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8b/UmbreonDarkExplorers60.jpg I got.
Spoiler:

Also got a haircut and some slippers. However, I have no camera so I can't get a picture of the haircut, and the slippers won't fit in my scanner. Though the slippers are comfy and easy to wear and I've been wearing them all day to break them in. :3

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!

I got:

- cook books for when I move out
- towels for when I move out
- socks
- a safe that looks like a dictionary so that I can hide it on my bookshelf and nobody will ever know it's there
- a Kathy Griffin collection DVD
- Smash Season 1
- Grey's Anatomy Season 8
- Desperate Housewives Season 8
- Private Practice Season 5
- The Big Bang Theory Season 5
- Parenthood Season 3
- Super Mario boxer shorts
- a belt
- a frying pan for when I move out
- "What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Bitter" - a collection of vanity cards by Chuck Lorre
- movie tickets
- little plushies of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu
- the entire series of Futurama

Sir Codin

Here's the awesome stuff I got on my Christmas morn:

- Bond 22-movie set (with a place holder for Skyfall, too)
- Ghostbusters 1&2
- Punisher T-shirt (FRANK MOTHERF***ING CASTLE, YEAH)
- "Mercernary" by Bolt Thrower
- 32-inch Samsung HD TV
- Kitchen pot and pan set
- Assassin's Creed III
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Guitar Hero Picture
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Camera (this thing can take HD clarity pictures of things miles away, it rules, check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Wide-Angle-Stabilized/dp/B009B0MZ1M)
- Electric kettle (I drink lots of tea)
- Poison oak rashes (courtesy of that damn urushiol that didn't get off one of my blankets)
- Tea spilt on my Asus laptop and possibly frying the motherboard (good-bye Skyrim...)

And $40 which went towards the following metal albums:

"The More Things Change..." - Machine Head
"Celestial Lineage" - Wolves in the Throne Room
"Divine Intervention" - Slayer
"Eternal Turn of the Wheel" - Drudkh

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I got to spend christmas with my boyfriend's lovely family :3 I got chocolates and bath stuff! My parents' and bro's present is still in the mail though! And I have another present that is delayed that I will get after the new year.. but I bought myself some sweaters (merry christmas, me!) and I had a very happy Christmas so I am very pleased <3

Back