• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

Yeah, the Boat thing sounds interesting (and since you are doing some changes to Johto, I think it could be possible reaching Azalea... Perhaps Ilex Forest has flooded? XP)

Anyway, nice updated scompi (good to know you still have many good ideas waiting for us ;)) Keep it up!

Thanks, Zel. I was going to make Azalea be flooded, but Ilex Forest... Not a bad idea, at all. ;)

Hey dude, were is the weather institute?

It's located in Cyan City, more specifically South East.

I made a list of "Important Locations" in the first post. Here is the Link to the post: Important Locations

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

.::lucario::.

Lucario's #1 biggest fan ever
Years
Very nice work! Love the hack!
btw i think i found a little thing you need to change. When you walk near the gym in the second town it says "I'm on guard duty. Gee, I'm thirsty, though. Oh wait the road's closed." Shouldn't you change that like to the doors are locked or is there a certain reason you wanted it to be like that.

Last edited:

Scompi

btw i think i found a little thing you need to change. When you walk near the gym in the second town it says "I'm on guard duty. Gee, I'm thirsty, though. Oh wait the road's closed." Shouldn't you change that like to the doors are locked or is there a certain reason you wanted it to be like that.

No, your right. It's suppose to say like, the gym leader requested that the doors remained locked, then he says he's thirsty, you give him the tea and then he makes an acception for you. I have to change that for the next beta, which btw I don't know when it will be released. Thanks though ;)

Bill_taco

Headbanger
Years
Scompi, i love this hack. Its on my top three.:
Dragonstone
Legends
Obsidion

all three of those are awesome. Great job, can wait to play the finished version.

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
Pretty nice pictures there, you have talent, you going to make any new gyms for us to battle after Johto and the new region?

Scompi

Scompi, i love this hack. Its on my top three.:
Dragonstone
Legends
Obsidion

all three of those are awesome. Great job, can wait to play the finished version.

Thanks a lot. :)

Pretty nice pictures there, you have talent, you going to make any new gyms for us to battle after Johto and the new region?

Thanks. Gyms? Like in GSC after you beat the pokemon league, you could still face gym leaders in another region? If thats what you mean, I'm not sure yet, maybe. It doesn't seem like a bad idea, actually its a pretty good idea. Thats one thing I loved about GSC, and I'm sure everyone else loved it too. It's not time right now to work on that part, but... I'll keep it in mind. ;) Thanks again.

If anyone has anymore questions, just ask and I'll gladly answer them. ^^

Thanks, Scompi.

EDIT: Some screens of Cherrygrove(bottom left, bottom right, top right, top left). As you can see there are no people, this is just a map and not the full version.

screen81gi1.png
screen82te1.png

screen83ku3.png
screen84fn4.png

Map still needs:
-People
-Minor details(rocks, etc.)
-Warps
-Scripts(if any)
-Signs

How's the port position? Do you guys like it, or should I put it somewhere else?

Last edited:

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
when agatha gives you the badge, it says it's from lt surge, and it should be like the knuckle badge, not the thunderbadge. Also in johto valley the kid that runs in a square has a big gap in his name when you battle him. That is all that i have seen, but is a pretty good game so far. Also, since it's called pokemon ledgends, what are a list of all the ledgendaries that you can get? And can you catch/ get any other starters? Also, where is the tms rock smash, fly, surf, and waterfall?

Last edited:

Scompi

when agatha gives you the badge, it says it's from lt surge, and it should be like the knuckle badge, not the thunderbadge. Also in johto valley the kid that runs in a square has a big gap in his name when you battle him. That is all that i have seen, but is a pretty good game so far. Also, since it's called pokemon ledgends, what are a list of all the ledgendaries that you can get? And can you catch/ get any other starters? Also, where is the tms rock smash, fly, surf, and waterfall?

You mean HM's? Rock smash you get from Brendan at Spear Pillar, Fly you get from the lady under Cianwood gym, surf from owner of Ecruteak rest house, and waterfall is unobtainable so far. As for the legendaries...It's too early to tell right now. Thanks for the bugs!

Refer to first post for Important Items and Important Locations(click on banner in my sig)

I like your maps..they look great

Thanks.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years

Remember, this is the same beta that I tested. I already reported it to scompi when I was Beta testing and it will be fixed in the next beta (Agatha isn't the only one with someone elses text, and more people with too many spaces)

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
After you get the hm rock smash from brendan, and get rid of team rocket from the weather institut, what do you do next or is that the end of the beta?

Last edited:

Scompi

After you get the hm rock smash from brendan, and get rid of team rocket from the weather institut, what do you do next or is that the end of the beta?

Yes it is. Next time see the FAQ in the first post before asking questions, thank you. The first post of all hacks have most of the answers to your questions, and if it doesn't, then you could ask without any problem. Thanks.

Thanks Dirk123 for being here when I'm not.;)

Scompi

since it's good so far.....
try spicing it up a little bit if you know what I mean.
Anyway.... love it.
KEEP IT UP

Thanks, but I really dont know what you mean... Can you explain, please?

Anyways I decided to rename the "Underwater Caves" to "Sea Cavern". Thanks to Dirk123 for suggesting it, even though he didn't mean to suggest it but only forgot the real name and replaced it with "Sea Cavern" :laugh:. Thanks!

Sorry I have no updates lately, I've been really busy...again, so I'll try to work more on it towards the end of the week, following the weekend. Plus, school will be staring next tuesday so... But don't worry, I don't really do my homework or study anyways :cool:.

Thanks again, Scompi.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks, but I really dont know what you mean... Can you explain, please?

Anyways I decided to rename the "Underwater Caves" to "Sea Cavern". Thanks to Dirk123 for suggesting it, even though he didn't mean to suggest it but only forgot the real name and replaced it with "Sea Cavern" :laugh:. Thanks!

Sorry I have no updates lately, I've been really busy...again, so I'll try to work more on it towards the end of the week, following the weekend. Plus, school will be staring next tuesday so... But don't worry, I don't really do my homework or study anyways :cool:.

Thanks again, Scompi.

Ahahah... Yeah. And we're the same! I hate doing homework and study all the time! I rather hack and hack and hack and hack!

Bwahahah!

Anyways, you're hack's very nice! Keep it up!!!

=3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey Scompi, I wonder if you'll keep mapping Johto up to New Bark, because I can see possible events with your evil team at Elm's Lab (that, of course, if he's still around :P)

Cherrygrove was fine. I like how you put the port there.

Scompi

Ahahah... Yeah. And we're the same! I hate doing homework and study all the time! I rather hack and hack and hack and hack!

Bwahahah!

Anyways, you're hack's very nice! Keep it up!!!

=3

:laugh:. Thanks!

Hey Scompi, I wonder if you'll keep mapping Johto up to New Bark, because I can see possible events with your evil team at Elm's Lab (that, of course, if he's still around :P)

Cherrygrove was fine. I like how you put the port there.

Not a bad idea, not at all. Should I make NewBark blocked from Cherrygrove? Because I was thinking of making it a special place or a hard-to-get-to place. But its really up to you guys, since you will be the ones playing it... So any suggestions?

Thanks, Scompi.

Briggsby

A learned trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
This Hack looks absoutely amazing, but then again I only even heard of emulators two days ago so :P
But anyway I found one slight bug which althroguh it doesn't affect gameplay, anyway, in Briarwoods just past Briarsedge next to a tree in the north-west there is a patch of grass that you cannot walk through, anyway NICE WORK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back