• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Hey, all!

As my username would suggest, I go by "MisterFrost". I've been involved with multiple forums in the past, all of which were for different games and/or reasons. Joining a Pokémon community is a new experience for me, but I am excited nonetheless! I look forward to meeting the community and contributing to the success of the forums. See you guys around!

You'll find me most commonly in the Rom Hacking sections of the forums, seeing as I have taken a recent interest in the whole ordeal. You may see me elsewhere from time to time, but I generally will be found there. Later!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome so you are a newcomer to ROM HACKING that is great, I hope you enjoy your self over there and hope you have fun with all the rom hacks, I my self don't mind dabbling in the dark arts that is ROM hacking but I prefer my trusty RPGmaker VX ace :/

Years
What's up, MisterFrost! Lots of people are into ROM hacks here and they all have made the Emulation & ROM Hacking board their home, so it'll be a perfect area for you. I'm mostly a hacks player than anything so I don't make any of my own, but the games our members make are just wonderful (both hacks and non-hacks). :) Do you have any favorites?! Shiny Gold was what started it all for me waaay back in 2006~

This is a great place to check out as your first Pokemon forum as we're all really amazing here, believe me. ♥ I'm sure you'll know the general gist of things here if you have forum experience, so that'll help you out a lot. Though we do have our own fair share of rules that might not be on many other forums, like the "no posting in threads that haven't had a post for more than 30 days" rule. That threw me off guard during my first few months here urgg.

Hope you have an amazing journey here on PokeCommunity and let us know via the Questions & Feedback board if you're not sure how something here works! Orrr you can contact a staff member. Great meeting you! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

To answer your question, my favourite (as of writing this) would have to be Pokémon Light Platinum, but I am really looking forward to some current projects, like Pokémon Discovery, Pokémon Glazed, and Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies! It's awesome to be a part of such an awesome community. See you guys around! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ahhh, MisterFrost! That's a really nice username. <3 I haven't seen you on different forums before, however, it's nice to meet you at last. ^^ For me, I've been joining pokemon forums since the beginning of my internet travels, with the odd sites like Neopets occasionally. But yeah, I'm suuuper glad you're excited, because we do have a lot in this forum~!

Feel free to ask for help if you have any questions or anything, and hey, feel free to explore the forums to your heart content. <3 It's really awesome to have you on-board. :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Thanks so much for the kind words! It means a lot. :)

I'm glad to meet you as well!

Back