• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did I manage to get this name?!?

Majoras_Yamask

Lifeless Gamer
Years
Hey guys, I just made an account on here and- well- I am pleasantly surprised that no one took this name yet. I just wanted to ask you:
How did you choose your username? Mine's obvious. I like zelda & especially Majora's Mask. I figured that "Majora's Yamask" was a pretty good pun.

Years
Well I use my real name (Randy).

And the Soldier thing is because I'm a big fan od Linkin Park and that's how LP fans are called.

I originally was going to choose "Charizard Tamer" but it was already taken :(

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Well, I really liked the portrayal of James Moriarty within the novels and the TV adaptation. And it sounds like it'd be a really nice last name :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I was just being random and wanted to make a pun on my favourite Pokemon Snorlax and I added the es to make it Snoreslax, then... I went mad and added the brackets and regretted ever since...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Mac is a variation of my name and by magic, I got it one day in a name change server stress test.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Eeeeh, this name is in reference to a Homestuck character.

Been really into that comic for the last couple of years, but this character isn't suuuper popular, so grabbing the name wasn't much of a challenge.

Sirfetch’d

I wanted jellicent, but it was registered, so I took a name I know no one would have registered :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like Slenderman. So it's my name.

It also is because it was my username on the last forum I used. I was banned permanently from that place, so I kept the name in hopes of running into friends from there. We had no alternate means of communication, so I'm just falsely believing that I'll find one of them eventually.

Years
I wanted to have a username that was funny, catchy and still reflected me as a person.

I'm obsessive about pie (I really, really love the stuff) and like to think I'm a fairly funny kind of a guy and thus gimmepie was born.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My username is from a character from the anime and manga series Bleach. I have always liked the name, and have used it a lot. I put the period in there because Toshiro was already taken :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love giving the story of how my username came to be, even though it's completely lame.

So 12 year old me was in the computer lab in his school, and his friend had just introduced him to PC. It was time to make a username, so what would it be? Hmmmmmmmmm. -flashback to yesterday watching Teen Titans-.

Well, that episode was about Robin and his alter ego Red-X. and I thought that'd be a nice basis, but I didn't want to use red. Well, what else is red? First thing to come to mind was Blood. Blood-X? Looks dumb. X can be Ex. BloodEX? How about Bloodex?

And viola.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
In high school I was short. So there's where I got Lil.
[J]erry Dia[z]

So I basically made this name for myself back in high school and since then, I've used it for my gaming IGN :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I went AWsquared by on a site called Dailybooth. It was basically the predecessor to Instagram, a daily photo blog where people took pictures of themselves or things everyday and add a caption underneath. I went by the user name "AaronWhatAaronWho" there. Some time after I joined, I thought that name was too long, so I wanted a shorter one. I thought AWsquared was basically the shortened or "squared" version of AaronWhatAaronWho so I went with that and it stuck as my username for most sites including PC.

Years
My account's named after a Touhou character. I assumed most good names I'd like would be taken when I registered so I just went with the name of a character I thought was cute. Not actually a Touhou fan though, but even so I do like this name. :3

Years
This username may look like a stereotypical "noob" name because of the numbers, but there is actually an origin behind it. Back when I joined my first Pokemon forum, I used to be a massive fan of Dawn from the 4th Generation of Pokemon, who is known as Hikari in the Japanese version. I thought the name sounded cute, hence that became the "Hikari" part of my name. For those wondering what the 10 stands for, it actually has something to do with my birth month October, which is the 10th month. It also has a 1 in it, which is my birthdate. Very fitting indeed.

I rarely use this name on most sites but on PC it's a very unique name that represents me a lot.

Back