• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<= PUZZLES! => The Professor Layton Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh, Legal Luke is a pretty boy. I'm not a pretty boy. xDD;;
I think it's more personality wise, really.
And yeah, I've been learning Japanese for a couple years already, but it's government provided stuff, so I'm learning it pretty slowly, but I'm glad I'm able to learn it nonetheless. xD;
I've never been on Pixiv myself, I might give it a go sometime in the future.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
It does indeed, but I usually like things that pay out Twilight. Obviously the Professor would drop everything for Bella. Duh.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
I don't think so. I can't remember. But I'm confident that Edward is the only that shines. ♥

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
Mmm, read the first page of Professor Layton and the Twilight Enigma. Second page contains spoilers of the Diabolical box so I'm not reading it. :P Not bad!

EDIT: New topic to discuss! :) Would you consider the Professor Layton series as your favourite game? If not, what would you rate it in your top 10 favourite games?

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
It's not, right? It's a serious-ish parody. No ******** random humour. You either hit or miss with cracky stuff. Anywho, thanks for the great topic suggestions as usual.

Would you consider the Professor Layton series as your favourite game? If not, what would you rate it in your top 10 favourite games?
It's not my absolute most favourite game. Here's ten I can think of on top of my head. I have too many. Also, sorry, but except for #1, none are in a particular order:

1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Tales of Symphonia
5. Pokemon Platinum
6. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
7. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
8. Donkey Kong Country
9. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble
10. Pokemon Silver

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Would you consider the Professor Layton series as your favourite game? If not, what would you rate it in your top 10 favourite games?
To be honest, no. It would be floating around my top 20, but not top 10. I do really like it, though. : )

I just watched that video. xD;
That's awesome. Poor Legal Luke. xDD;

King!

better
Years
omigod Professor Layton is the best. If it's allright I'd like to join. ^.^

That video is the most amazing thing on the internet *coughbesidesmaybethenewwinniethepoohtrailercough*

I'm not sure how I got into Professor Layton...I think at first I thought it was hard but then I realized it was all puzzles :D And so my twelve-year-old self went and bought the second game in the series -.-

Pikachewy

Years
Welcome! :) Although you didn't need to ask "May I please join"; there's new rules about posting in other clubs, please take a moment to read them: they can be found here. ;)

Make sure you don't forget about this club, otherwise we'd be lonely. ;_;

That video's good, isn't it? :D

Also, we've hit the 3rd page!!! XD Horray!! :cer_boogie:

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years

Pikachewy

Years
XDD;; But they haven't reached the 3rd page yet!! :P

I have PL pics! :) ... May contain mild spoilers?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
You always tend to find awesome pictures, don't you, Chewy? xDD;;
I love them all. That puzzle. xD;
That puzzle is awesome.
WHY IS LUKE NOMMING ON MAYA'S BURGER. D:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
You always tend to find awesome pictures, don't you, Chewy? xDD;;

CHEWY IS A COOL NICKNAME... and yes, she does.

WHY IS LUKE NOMMING ON MAYA'S BURGER. D:

It's a reference to the upcoming crossover, I believe! =D Luke has a HUGE appetite, apparently. *Evil snicker*

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
But, it's Maya's burger! D:
Luke can just ask Layton to order him a 5 course meal.
/looks at luke eating on the molentary express.

It is a cool nickname! xDD;;
I need to give you one too. :V

EDIT: I just remembered this box-art I made a while ago for the fourth game.
Here it is. xD;

Pikachewy

Years
Thanks guys! ^ ^ Most of the time when I go on the internet, I search up random pics and come across really good ones. I'll post more as I eventually find more...
@~Ryu, your box cover is awesome! :D Chaotic flute? :o I'm learning flute right now...

EDIT: More Layton pics!!!! May contain mild spoilers. ;)

Spoiler:

^^''' Sorry, the comic is a bit small... I can't find a larger version of it. Save it onto your PC and enlarge it.

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Those are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen in my life ever. ^.^ I love Luke...

Pikachewy

Years
It's good that you like it. :cer_wink:
I'm also very glad that you came back and checked on this thread! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back