• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey,i have a question:
Beta 3.1 means that you will complete ORANGE ISLANDS and go to the first gym of Hoenn,Sevii or Battle Frontier?

(I post the banner,my Trainer card and who pokemon are you? Later!)

As well as space constraints, LaZ has no reason to implement the Battle Frontier, Hoenn and Sevii. :3

In fact, if he wanted to keep Sevii, would he not have kept it instead of turning it into Johto?

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hi!

I'm just randomly posting after having never used this account from when I created it in 2004 to say that this hack is absolutely amazing and has so far taken up all of my time playing!

Thank you, LaZ and whoever else was involved.
Please finish this hack!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2015
Why dont you change the Sprite of trainer red to the old version ? The old Red looks cool then the new one , hahas .

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
You know when you enter Mt.Silver , You get to fight Red . His sprite looks gay , hahaha . The old one looks cool though . Search it up on Youtube ^^

Yes , the Sprite of the Red remixed in this game doesnt seem like this one , but Link did say its not a 100% remake of Crystal ...

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
You know when you enter Mt.Silver , You get to fight Red . His sprite looks gay , hahaha . The old one looks cool though . Search it up on Youtube ^^

Oh that Red. I thought you were mistaking Gold for Red, haha.
ohgeez-1.gif

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
is this an bug or what in no$gbs when you wan't to look the pokemon stats the screen turns black and you only hear the music though

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
Years
I've got a glitch I'm encountering throughout the most recent beta; for some reason I'm unable to nickname any of my Pokemon. :(

Any plans/progress to fix this so far?

EDIT: I'm playing on the jPSP emulator for PSP, not sure if that's relevant but mentioning it anyways.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
I've got a glitch I'm encountering throughout the most recent beta; for some reason I'm unable to nickname any of my Pokemon. :(

EDIT: I'm playing on the jPSP emulator for PSP, not sure if that's relevant but mentioning it anyways.

Try using the Namerater way . Mine works perfectly .

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Play it on VBA as that's what this hack is designed for. Bugs on other emulators don't really matter to LaZ.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
May i ask, When will the next beta be released roughly and where does the current beta go up to. Because I was wondering if there is any point downloading the current beta if the new one is out soon.

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
Years
Play it on VBA as that's what this hack is designed for. Bugs on other emulators don't really matter to LaZ.

I know it's meant for VBA and it's made native for it, it's just ironic that it's so "exclusive" to name a Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
May i ask, When will the next beta be released roughly and where does the current beta go up to. Because I was wondering if there is any point downloading the current beta if the new one is out soon.

Sorry , LaZ already said that he wont tell when the beta will finish . Lets just wait . ^^

Years
Keep up the great work LaZ! Your game is far better than Heartgold and Soulsilver seriously! There are like 3 regions in your game isn't there?

By the way that weather thing is quite annoying, mostly because of the random sandstorms, i like the rain it is more realistic, just less of the snow and sandstorms if that's possible. :)

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
have been playing the current beta and have to say that this game is the best, however im stuck in the team rocket hideout where the scientist gives you the slowpoketail password, when i talk to him he says the same thing constantly and the game is frozen. I hope this will be fixed in version 3.1

Back