• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Touch Screen?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
What Nick said. I want the menu back. However, the C-gear skins were adorable, so if I could get those ON the menu, that'd be so boss it'd be ridiculous. I wish there were a better navigational system via touch screent hough, when it came to the bag. It's SUPER easy to scroll now, I just wish they'd make it a liiiittle more easier for us somehow. But other than that, I want a menu with C-Gear skins.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I would like a menu style touch screen its a lot better then the plain old c-gear, not that i want them to get rid of the c gear but it would be a lot more organised and a lot better for everyone if they changed it up a bit.

Cid

Years
What Nick said. I want the menu back. However, the C-gear skins were adorable, so if I could get those ON the menu, that'd be so boss it'd be ridiculous. I wish there were a better navigational system via touch screent hough, when it came to the bag. It's SUPER easy to scroll now, I just wish they'd make it a liiiittle more easier for us somehow. But other than that, I want a menu with C-Gear skins.

This sounds like a swell idea. I would love the skins to get implemented into the menu. :D I don't see them getting rid of the C-Gear anytime soon but I'm all up for it. The touch screen interface of HG/SS was just nifty. Implementing a sort of Pokétch feel when selecting C-Gear (hopefully as a key item instead) would also be good. And with the navigational system of the bag, maybe they could tweak it a little. After all, it did take awhile to get to that one random item I really needed at certain times while scanning it.

Bethanie

Sound Soldier
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Personally, I'd like the option of being able to replace the C-Gear on the bottom screen with key items or a menu like in HGSS.

Ditto. I want the running shoes button back...I'm lazy.
I'm not into Wifi stuff. I mostly trade with myself and battle with my cousins (Who basically make me), and I just found it easier having the menu on the bottom screen.
If they were to bring this back I want them to bring walking w/ Pokemon back.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
menu with a c gear button makes sense but they are not logical people
Why isn't it logical? I think if GameFreak is smart they will include a menu, I mean why not? u_u Unless you mean GameFreak isn't logical. Well by the looks of these games, I'd say otherwise.

But really, menu plz.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Definitely want the C-Gear made into a key item. Like many countless others i prefer the HG/SS schematics for the touch screen. It makes my old man bones go hoppity do! ya know?

What I'd really like to see in the touch screen would be an interactive screen where you could play with your pokemon, pet them, hit them, tickle them, you know kinda like those froofy apps for "pets" and this all would either help raise happiness levels or lower them.

Back