• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity's Fanfiction Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Title: Faded Saffron

Link to Fic: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293150

Summary:
(PG-13) A fanfiction inspired by a tabletop game I was to run for friends that never really got off the ground; it also possesses setting elements from a roleplaying chat I used to be a part of. Essentially, it's a darker, episodic story that includes creepypasta elements and Pokemorphs.

Genre: Adventure/Supernatural.

Degree of Completion: In progress, with first chapter complete at this time.

One-shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered fic, with each chapter likely two-four pages on a text document (Word, OpenOffice, etc).

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Title: Tales of the Western Lands(M)
Link to fic: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293223
Summary: The battle of the legendary priestess Sakura and the evil shadow demon Orpheus, who's the ruler of the Shadow World. All this and the love for the demon lord of the western lands. Sesshomaru never thought he could fall for a human. But here he is, head over hills in love with, Rin's older sister. SesshomaruxOC
Genre: ACTION, ADVENTURE, CANON-BASED CHARACTER, DRAMA, ROMANCE, OTHER
Degree of Completion: In Progress
One-shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered Fic

This is an Inuyasha fic. I didn't see the Genre for fighting, so I added in Other. I hope it's not under too many Genres. But I didn't see a limit on the rules for how many it could be under.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Title: Jigglypuff's Shining Recital
Link to fic: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293703
Summary: What happens after Jigglypuff founds Whismur sleeps among the other crowd? Watch how Jigglypuff enters Stardom!
Genre: Canon-Based Character
Degree of Completion: Finished.
One-shot or Chaptered Fic: One-shot Fic.

This story takes place after the episode 'A Poké-BLOCK Party!' Features Jigglypuff and another singing Pokémon.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Title: Twisting Fate of a Girl and Spinarak
Link to fic: Here
Summary: This is about a former trainer named Melissa that traveled out of Johto. She wanted to be a Pokemon Coordinator and is currently a bit of an amateur. But as soon as she realized that she needs four Pokemon, her ways of winning are changed.
Genre: OT, Drama, Comedy, Fantasy
Degree of Completion: In Progress
One-shot or Chaptered Fic: Chaptered

Title: The Yearn for Lucy
Link to fic: Here
Summary: This is a story that follows the struggle Shuppet "Bonnie" faced as a doll not wanting attention. But she meet a girl named Lucy, that lost her happiness when her cousin died and when her dad left her. Will they get along and will Shuppet become a Pokemon?
Genre: OT, Pokemon POV
Degree of Completion: Complete
One-shot or Chaptered Fic: One Shot

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, guess what? I finally had some time to update this. I didn't have the time to get everyone, but Elite Saber Overlord's, Haruka of Hoenn's, and Khawill's fics have been added to the index. Everyone else's will be added tomorrow and possibly into Thursday as well.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
On thinking it over, the Fanfiction Index is being pulled. Most of the fics on it are essentially abandoned, no one (writers or readers) really used it, and I keep forgetting to update it.

It fulfilled its purpose while it lasted!

EDIT: NOW it goes to the second page?
emot-psyduck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back