• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [Discussion]

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
yours is cute too chichimi! i <3 the eeveelotions and your sprite looks nice^^

Zeo

Moron
Years
I love my card! I love my other one too. but I love this one more, cos this sprite is more...custom. yup.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Suzu said:
yours is cute too chichimi! i <3 the eeveelotions and your sprite looks nice^^
Thankie!I like yours,because it's pink and blue,and the sprite look like they go together. ;)

Years
where is the notes section that you told me about in the request thread jk? i didnt get that part and im sorry but that sprite kept disapearring whenever i posted it, but here is the link to the image http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/30.png (sometimes its easier if u right click and select "open in new window" so it loads faster/easier) and also i pmed u so im hoping for a response ty...

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Please don't get mad at me if I'm not supposed to be asking this hear!

How do you make trainer cards? Tell me where to post this if I'm not supposed to be posting this here.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
kirby00: The Notes section is in the quote. Check it out there. =/ And just repost your request with the trainer...

Abskull: Very carefully. Very carefully. -_-

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hi!Eevee trainer kitty's back!^^ *pets Shadow* he got a new pl-
Shadow:UMBRE!!!BRE!!
Me:He got his new eevee plushie today!
Shadow:Brebre..,Traslation,I hate you....
aww but you look so cute hunting it and ripping it to shreds!
eve: *gulps and eages away.*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
JKaizer, I would like to thank you SO MUCH for making my brothers trainer card. He really loves it! I greatly appreciate it! =D Thanks again!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
-_-

I changed the URL

add "/tcard-pc" after "/jkaizer" in the URL and it'll work.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Alrighty, I think it's high time we give JKaizer a HUGE round of applause for all the hard work he is doing.

For those of you who don't know, me & Castrainer started the whole Trainer Card fad a few months back. Little did we realize though, that once started, the request for Trainer Cards never seemed to have an end. People just kept with the requests. Anyway, about a month ago or so, me & Casty got extremely tired of making the cards, so JKaizer came in & took over our responsibilities...

Jkaizer has been making the cards ever since, & doing a great job I might add. :rambo:

Go JKaizer Go!

Last edited:

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
I see a lot of good card...
Keep up da good work, Grace! ^_^
I am behind you to cheer you up! ^_^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
JKaizer, I can't thank you enough for kindly making me a second trainer card! It's so beautiful! And it has Dewgong, who is the best! ^_^ Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
theres a discussion board for your cards? sweet *evil grin*

Back