• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
It leads you to another room similar to the trade room. And I have the same problem with the Rockslide cave... you go down the ladder and you are stuck in the corner. Just like his picture
Which ladder? Is it the first one after you enter the cave?

Years
Yes. It is the only ladder that you can enter... and it leads you to the ice place where you get stuck. You can not move your body but you can still move a "spirit" like thing. But you can not exit the ladder or go anywhere

psychicboy

Years
Yes. It is the only ladder that you can enter... and it leads you to the ice place where you get stuck. You can not move your body but you can still move a "spirit" like thing. But you can not exit the ladder or go anywhere
I'll fix this then. Shouldn't take too long..

DanishDahl

Pokémon Enthusiast
Years
No idea if this minor bug have been reported but when In the elemental challenge house and using the computer, the screen goes black if i try to deposit.
Well anyway thank you for a real nice hack with an epic start! :D And thank you for placing cubone in the start, cubone is the most epic win ever! :D

psychicboy

Years
the game is completed or not??

No sir/ma'am, the game is not complete. It will be eventually though.
oh my !!! the intro was so cool! when he late he got a legendary! how lucky!
Why thank you :3 A cool intro isn't getting me into hack of the Year alone.
No idea if this minor bug have been reported but when In the elemental challenge house and using the computer, the screen goes black if i try to deposit.
Well anyway thank you for a real nice hack with an epic start! :D And thank you for placing cubone in the start, cubone is the most epic win ever! :D
Thats a major bug actually. I'm trying to get some money in order for HackMew to fix it.

And Variety is the spice of life ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
Hello i'm new here is the final beta the complete hack or there's more to come??:)

psychicboy

Years
Hello i'm new here is the final beta the complete hack or there's more to come??:)
There's more to come, plenty more. Just wait for us to start production of beta 4. My life hasn't given me enough time to complete that one bug in beta 3.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2010
Hi, i don't know if this is the place to ask for this, but how do i play the hack? =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Hi, i don't know if this is the place to ask for this, but how do i play the hack? =)
There's a tutorial board for that question.

Anyway, good game so far, only one small issue. If you exit the house between Glaurung Forest and Clarity Town through the Clarity Town exit in the right most tile, you end up in the middle of the house in Clarity Town and can't move.

UPDATE!
So I beat the first gym leader. Took forever to level up the Pokemon though through just the forest but I guess that's part of the challenge. Also I found some more bugs:
- If you change to a menu through the main menu(ie. Pokemon or Items Menu) in Vestria City near the two policemen and scientist, the game screen goes off center and you start controlling one of the policemen. However the glitch is fixed if you go in a building.
- In some double battles, you win if you KO only one pokemon.

Game's great so far and the story's more interesting after the library scene. Now moving on to Route 2!

Last edited:

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
- In some double battles, you win if you KO only one pokemon.

Game's great so far and the story's more interesting after the library scene. Now moving on to Route 2!
The bit with the double battles happens when the opposing trainer has one pokémon. This'll be fixed soon.

For psychicboy: I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to be helping you here when you've given me nothing to work with... PM me when possible and I'll explain further

Drake(Elite Four)

Elite Four
Years
Is there going to be any Elite Four members from the games like Drake from the Hoenn elite four is he going to be in it or are the elite four just custom people you are making up.
Another question I have is their going to be any other legendaries to get besides the legendary dogs you get at the start of the game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Got the 2nd Badge! I like the idea of the Battle Area in Mineral Town. Here's a few minor things I noticed, nothing game-breaking:
Spoiler:

UPDATE: Got the 3rd Badge. A few minor things:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
The bit with the double battles happens when the opposing trainer has one pokémon. This'll be fixed soon.

For psychicboy: I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to be helping you here when you've given me nothing to work with... PM me when possible and I'll explain further

Gah, I thought you were unable to work with me still :L

Is there going to be any Elite Four members from the games like Drake from the Hoenn elite four is he going to be in it or are the elite four just custom people you are making up.
Another question I have is their going to be any other legendaries to get besides the legendary dogs you get at the start of the game?
Well yes, eventually there will be other legendaries. As for Drake and the rest of those guys... Well, you'll see, but don't expect to see them.

Got the 2nd Badge! I like the idea of the Battle Area in Mineral Town. Here's a few minor things I noticed, nothing game-breaking:
Spoiler:

UPDATE: Got the 3rd Badge. A few minor things:
Spoiler:
Ahh, finally someone who can really talk to me about certain bugs :) Glad you like the hack so far. It will only improve thanks to your bug notes.

psychicboy

Years
Beta 3.1

Right. So guess who finally had time to correct Beta 3 bugs? Yeah, me. So without further ado, I present to you Beta 3.1 which fixes a few bugs and the notable Rockslide Cave bug.

Back